Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff inventory problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people,

I got actually 2 problems with my flyff private server. First: items in inventory it looks like item icons are a few pixels to much on the left. Second problem: when i drop items on the ground items are to high of the ground they floated in air XD Anyone has a solution for my problem? i would really appreciate it. To get this a little more clear here is a image of the 2 problems.
QuestionRagezoneEpv - Flyff inventory problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
problem with texture on the item maybe did you use not clean client work from other or you made by your own you need to edit every texture nicely or else you will got problem like you got now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im currently using cuvvie clean source(v15) and original v15 files client. What should you advise me to do? Check the textures? or is it maybe wrong texture in maps like Texture, TextureLow TextureMid or are these textures all the same?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just check the texture beside about your case you saying something problem with pixel image on the item and it was little float on the ground about floating you need to check the size of the item about pixel you need to make it high quality

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just check the texture beside about your case you saying something problem with pixel image on the item and it was little float on the ground about floating you need to check the size of the item about pixel you need to make it high quality

Are you sure i used diferent item map and still the icons are to much on the left, is there a function in source that align the items or something? and for the floating items could it be that i have wrong textures in 'Texture' 'TextureLow' 'TextureMid'?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
correct so you try to figure it out how you will fix the size of the every item was float

Back