Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hamachi!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i opened flyff server with cuvvie's files.

I changed all ip's in AccountServer and LoginServer and in neuz.ini And also changed the ip for neuz with reshacker and saved it, But my friend cant login (he is already in my network channel in hamachi) and all is fix.
"I searched for things in ragezone to slove it!
But ones he try to log into the server it says no connection please try again. What can i do? please help. also he replaced all files neuz.ini and accountserver and loginserver in his folder!:(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i opened flyff server with cuvvie's files.

I changed all ip's in AccountServer and LoginServer and in neuz.ini And also changed the ip for neuz with reshacker and saved it, But my friend cant login (he is already in my network channel in hamachi) and all is fix.
"I searched for things in ragezone to slove it!
But ones he try to log into the server it says no connection please try again. What can i do? please help. also he replaced all files neuz.ini and accountserver and loginserver in his folder!:(:
._. if the source/server is being hosted on your machine why does he need to replace the files inside his accountserver and loginserver...?
when you made your source changes and compiled everything did you send him a copy of your compiled Neuz.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey first thanks for u respond, I compiled the source and change some things i already sent him neuz. Exe that i edit with reshacker, so u mean i need recompile all back and i will change the ips in places that i need change and send to him clean?

I sent him edited folder with account server and login server and neuz. Ini, so i understand i need send him compiled with out account server and login server only neuz. Ini and and neuz

I will edit in my folders by tut in ragezone i will update here thanks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey first thanks for u respond, I compiled the source and change some things i already sent him neuz. Exe that i edit with reshacker, so u mean i need recompile all back and i will change the ips in places that i need change and send to him clean?

I sent him edited folder with account server and login server and neuz. Ini, so i understand i need send him compiled with out account server and login server only neuz. Ini and and neuz

I will edit in my folders by tut in ragezone i will update here thanks.

All he needs is the Client folder, updated Resdata folders (.res) within the client and the Neuz.exe.
as for the reshacker I don't recall that is required for the client with Cuvvvies source, if you've followed the guide right there shouldn't be any issues with make sure you're hamachi IP address is in the correct locations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i didnt note it, Thanks u for link i Appreciate it!

Oh, sorry i had misunderstanding i will try Ketchup's VS17 Clean v15 thanks :) i sent him my folder and not the flyff usa client.

Back