Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help finding tools, resources, and guides for resource/model making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's a slew of tutorials and a lot of them have broken links to resources they use. What's the best tutorial(s) to get started? I already got my server up and running, I want to learn how to edit models and stuff for the game.

I have ATools but I'm unsure how to get it to work. I can only open the ModelEditor thing and even then it pops up 3 errors before not working. Do I need to run it from my server/resource folder? Are there a better set of tools out there?

Thank you in advanced.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Run ATools from your resource folder.

For editing models you can use Blender. But you first have to convert the models with ModelEditor.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for that, I was breaking my brain trying to figure out why it wasn't working. I'm having an issue that while I moved everything over to my resource folder, it's missing almost everything from textures to lights. The errors only say they can't find the files, but they're right there ;A;

When it comes to making a custom client/updater, is there a good tutorial to set that up?
Same with adding new things, like a party finder. I tried following the tutorial thing in the official snippets guide on that but nothing changed in-game. :(

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you so much for that, I was breaking my brain trying to figure out why it wasn't working. I'm having an issue that while I moved everything over to my resource folder, it's missing almost everything from textures to lights. The errors only say they can't find the files, but they're right there ;A;

When it comes to making a custom client/updater, is there a good tutorial to set that up?
Same with adding new things, like a party finder. I tried following the tutorial thing in the official snippets guide on that but nothing changed in-game. :(

Post the error logs from Atools here.

About adding new things; Trial and error.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back