Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Item Logs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do I check lost items in a specific char or item logs in general? Thank in advance.

PS.
Items were lost from Extra Bag Bug. This bug causes all items inside the Extra Bag to disappear for yet an unknown reason.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Most likely in the logging database, but you should be more specific as why the item was lost.

However, i would start checking these:
  • LOG_ITEM_SEND_TBL
  • LOG_GUILD_BANK_TBL
  • LOG_ITEM_TBL
  • tblTradeDetailLog
  • tblTradeItemLog
  • tblTradeLog

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most likely in the logging database, but you should be more specific as why the item was lost.

However, i would start checking these:
  • LOG_ITEM_SEND_TBL
  • LOG_GUILD_BANK_TBL
  • LOG_ITEM_TBL
  • tblTradeDetailLog
  • tblTradeItemLog
  • tblTradeLog
Edited the thread. Items were lost from Extra Bag Bug. This bug causes all items inside the Extra Bag disappear for unknown reason.

How could I restore all the items?

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to see if there HAS been items in the backpack.
But try to check in CHARACTER_01_DBF->Tables->dbo.tblPocket & dbo.tblPocketExt if you can find any problems in there.. Never experienced that items in backpack dissapear, can only tell you this for now.

Got a question, have you edited backpack in source or in any other kind of means?

Back