Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help with Neuz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to make a server for myself and friends. But I do not know how to compile files and what I tried I had a lot of errors every time and the compilation was canceled. I can not find files already done on the forum, except in v15. I found a v17 on youtube without the source file, but when I log in I have an account error. I saw that it could be the md5 but I do not know what. Can someone help me? I tried to use Hex editor but there is too much and I found nothing. Sorry for my bad english at the base I am french. Thanks to those who will help me!

Neuz:
Virus total:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is why it is best to start with the source code so that debugging works with the exe files. As for the version you downloaded from youtube, you should look to the author that released that file to get help. We cannot help you to figure it out not knowing the exact error from the logs and if you have no logs this is no good to figure it out. Try to use Ketchup's 15 version with source code and update it to version 17 if that is what you wish to do. Compilation of the files is easy and there is the tutorial on how to do it within the forum where it is released. All requirements are there for what you need to download in order to compile. If you decide to use exe that are already compiled, you will find many bugs that cannot be simply fixed with hex modifications. Refer to the following link for more information: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs17-v17-files-1152660/index5.html#post8926451

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thank you for your replie.

You are a tutoriel for compiled ? a good tutoriel?

Back