Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Penya is not droping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys :)
I'm running a server but when I kill monsters they don't drop penya
Help please :)

Inactive
Reaction score
propMoverEx.inc

DropGold(MIN, MAX);

Per each monster, this is common with using a v19 propMoverEx as it doesn't have penya in it. You'll have to do it manually per mob.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
propMoverEx.inc

DropGold(MIN, MAX);

Per each monster, this is common with using a v19 propMoverEx as it doesn't have penya in it. You'll have to do it manually per mob.

Thanks :) Iv'e fixed it already anyway, I have replaced the propMoverEx I had with v15 one, is that ok?

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks :) Iv'e fixed it already anyway, I have replaced the propMoverEx I had with v15 one, is that ok?

Yes and no, it's fine u did that but... Monsters u have added that can be killed in game need to be added to the propMoverEx otherwise it will crash on kill.

So its fine you added the 15 propMoverEx, u just now need to add all the monsters from 16 and upwards to avoid any issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and no, it's fine u did that but... Monsters u have added that can be killed in game need to be added to the propMoverEx otherwise it will crash on kill.

So its fine you added the 15 propMoverEx, u just now need to add all the monsters from 16 and upwards to avoid any issues.

Ok! Thank you! <3

Back