Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Several questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, this may be very noob questions for you guys but at least I hope someone can teach and explain stuffs to me clearly and coherently. Also, I'm using a v19 source if that matters.

1. I want to modify the buffs on the Penguin Buffer, such as removing the character level limit to ask for buffs, the duration and level of the buffs, and what are the buffs that Penguin Buffer has.
2. Changing the duration of character-based buffs (I.E: Blazing Sword).
3. Implementing Rare Items, Item Mall stuffs, etc to the NPC shops.
4. Increasing the duration of Item Mall buffs such as Vital Drink X, Refresher Hold, etc.
5. Adjusting the rates of EXP, Penya, Drop, Enhancement, etc.

My main questions for these are I don't know which folders and what files I should modify and the necessary codes/integers/etc that I should input/change. I hope someone can guide me clearly by being extremely specific on certain folders, files, coding, etc.

I'm very new on modding Flyff so I'm still currently learning by reading some other tutorial threads. I hope someone can help me here. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st. Resource/character.inc
search for the "MaFl_Helper_ver17" at least that's what I recall, below you will see the SetBuffSkill token, the Skill name, skill level, 1, Max level and time in milliseconds.

2nd. Resource/propskill.txt
I'd suggest opening this with some sort of spreadsheet program look for the "dwSkillTime" column and find the skill row for what you wanna change.. at least I'd assume that's how it's done.

3rd. Resource/character.inc
instead of the setbuffskill you'd add a AddMenu(MMI_TRADE); and use the AddVendorItem token
Personally I'd suggest reworking this with a common release around the forums to handle specific items over the wide range of the IK3_ token and the rarity token listed inside the spec_items.txt but your call... Just look up a guide.

4th.
Resource/Spec_Items.txt
Sorry I can not to go searching through the file to find the column you need to change inside this file but I'm sure you can find it if not check out someone else's tutorial..

5th.
Resource/LuaFunc/EventFunc.lua
function GetExpFactor() local tList = GetEventList() local fExpFactor = ??

function GetItemDropRate() local tList = GetEventList() local fItemDropRate = ??

the list goes on.... just read them and you should figure it out..

Most if not all of these questions have been over answered and I'm sure you've already found this information out being as the thread is five hours old.... good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st. Resource/character.inc
search for the "MaFl_Helper_ver17" at least that's what I recall, below you will see the SetBuffSkill token, the Skill name, skill level, 1, Max level and time in milliseconds.

2nd. Resource/propskill.txt
I'd suggest opening this with some sort of spreadsheet program look for the "dwSkillTime" column and find the skill row for what you wanna change.. at least I'd assume that's how it's done.

3rd. Resource/character.inc
instead of the setbuffskill you'd add a AddMenu(MMI_TRADE); and use the AddVendorItem token
Personally I'd suggest reworking this with a common release around the forums to handle specific items over the wide range of the IK3_ token and the rarity token listed inside the spec_items.txt but your call... Just look up a guide.

4th.
Resource/Spec_Items.txt
Sorry I can not to go searching through the file to find the column you need to change inside this file but I'm sure you can find it if not check out someone else's tutorial..

5th.
Resource/LuaFunc/EventFunc.lua
function GetExpFactor() local tList = GetEventList() local fExpFactor = ??

function GetItemDropRate() local tList = GetEventList() local fItemDropRate = ??

the list goes on.... just read them and you should figure it out..

Most if not all of these questions have been over answered and I'm sure you've already found this information out being as the thread is five hours old.... good luck.

Thank you for the reply for the detailed answers!

On the character skills, seems I can adjust all of it except Slayer's Blessing Of War. I can't see it on the propSkillAdd(This is actually where you should edit to adjust their buff durations). I don't know if there are other missing 3rd job buff skills on propSkillAdd and I don't know if Blessing Of War is actually missing or it's just on a different name.

As for the putting rare/ultimate gears, item mall stuffs, etc, on the NPC, actually I saw a guide and it requires me to use the NPCeditor. However, it's not working for me as it's spitting an error which is "error inside propitem.txt.txt: PROBITEM_FILE_00001 not exist". Well, it even says that it won't work on v16/17 so I assume it won't work on v19 as well. Are there any other ways for this? Or if this still can done by using notepad/notepad++, can you state an example like how to put a Bloody weapon on a NPC store?

Also I have another questions:

6. How to change/remove the side effects of buff skills? For instance, removing the usage restriction of other skills on Blade's Berserk and being able to use all Jester's Enchant buffs.
7. EXP/Drop/Penya are indeed on EventFunc.lua but on which file should I edit for adjusting the rates of enhancing/piercing/etc?
8. Clicking Sunstone and Moonstone do nothing. How to fix this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd suggest you open the propskill.txt.txt and find the name of the Skill in this case "Blessing of War" look to the left you'll see an IDS copy this tag and search it inside of the propskill.txt
16 SI_STORM_SUP_POWERINCREASE IDS_PROPSKILL_TXT_000392 1 1 JTYPE_LEGEND_HERO JOB_STORMBLADE_HERO DIS_SUPPORT JOB_STORMBLADE_HERO = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 _NONE 0 0 0 = = = WT_EQUIP = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 130 = = = = SR_AFTER 10000 = = XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 = XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 = MTI_STORMB_DOUBLE_POWERINCREASE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5 4182 1 CT_GENERAL = = = = = = = 5 = SND_PC_SKILLM_POWERINCREASE1_01 = """Skill_StormbPowerInc.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPSKILL_TXT_000393 = RANK_MAX = 1
This is how mine looks, if you're missing the skill add it by hand, Warning don't just copy and paste mine, My source could be pulling more tokens then your source, will crash worldserver if that's the case.

I've not seen any programs that still work I've just done it by hand with notepad++,
I'll try to explain each line as I remember or pull from a guide
example

Note that the values inside the () are pulled from the Spec_item.txt for that line, the
AddVendorItem pulls all items that are defined with these values.
AddVendorItem( 0, IK3_SWD, 1, 15, 27, 50 );
Inventory tab in this case declared by 0
declaration of item kind linked inside the defineitemkind.h IK3_SWD
job class defined inside the definejob.h in this case 1 == JOB_MERCENARY
15 is the level of the item Spec_item.txt dwitemLevel
27 is the rarity Spec_items.txt dwItemRareas

for the 50 you know I've completely forgotten
but I'm sure you can figure it out with a bit or messing around....
6thas for the question in regards to the skills simply read through the skill on the propskill.txt find what you need to change and change it...

7th
If you're looking to change rates and stuff get your hands dirty open every file inside the resource folder and look around.. I can't help much here as I don't really recall myself, all i do recall is PierceingSize.txt, accessory.inc and itemUpgrade.lua
8th
Get a better source?
this should work out of the box unless you damaged something or the Spec_items for the IK1_ IK2_ IK3_ on that item has been changed or the file handles a different token that was also changed / messed with....
Propitem.txt.txt
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 Sunstone

Spec_Item.txt
7 II_GEN_MAT_ORICHALCUM01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 1 999 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_ENCHANT = 1 = = 8000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 4 50 = 4 0 = = = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = SND_ITEM_DROPDING1 = = = = = = = = = 1 = = = """Itm_GenMatOrichalcum01.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008065 1 300 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 = = = = = = = = = = 1 1 1 1 1 0 ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL 1 TYPE1_MATERIAL TYPE2_MATERIAL_EXCEPTION 1 0 0 0

Propitem.txt
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008066 Moonstone

Spec_item.txt
7 II_GEN_MAT_MOONSTONE IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008066 1 999 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_PIERDICE = 1 = = 8000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 4 50 = 4 0 = = = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = SND_ITEM_DROPDING1 = = = = = = = = = 1 = = = """Itm_GenMatMoonstone.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008067 1 300 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 = = = = = = = = = = 1 1 1 1 1 0 ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL 1 TYPE1_MATERIAL TYPE2_MATERIAL_EXCEPTION 1 0 0 0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd suggest you open the propskill.txt.txt and find the name of the Skill in this case "Blessing of War" look to the left you'll see an IDS copy this tag and search it inside of the propskill.txt
16 SI_STORM_SUP_POWERINCREASE IDS_PROPSKILL_TXT_000392 1 1 JTYPE_LEGEND_HERO JOB_STORMBLADE_HERO DIS_SUPPORT JOB_STORMBLADE_HERO = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 _NONE 0 0 0 = = = WT_EQUIP = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 130 = = = = SR_AFTER 10000 = = XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 = XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 XI_SKILL_STORM_POWERINCREASE01 = MTI_STORMB_DOUBLE_POWERINCREASE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 5 4182 1 CT_GENERAL = = = = = = = 5 = SND_PC_SKILLM_POWERINCREASE1_01 = """Skill_StormbPowerInc.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPSKILL_TXT_000393 = RANK_MAX = 1
This is how mine looks, if you're missing the skill add it by hand, Warning don't just copy and paste mine, My source could be pulling more tokens then your source, will crash worldserver if that's the case.

I've not seen any programs that still work I've just done it by hand with notepad++,
I'll try to explain each line as I remember or pull from a guide
example

Note that the values inside the () are pulled from the Spec_item.txt for that line, the
AddVendorItem pulls all items that are defined with these values.
AddVendorItem( 0, IK3_SWD, 1, 15, 27, 50 );
Inventory tab in this case declared by 0
declaration of item kind linked inside the defineitemkind.h IK3_SWD
job class defined inside the definejob.h in this case 1 == JOB_MERCENARY
15 is the level of the item Spec_item.txt dwitemLevel
27 is the rarity Spec_items.txt dwItemRareas

for the 50 you know I've completely forgotten
but I'm sure you can figure it out with a bit or messing around....
6thas for the question in regards to the skills simply read through the skill on the propskill.txt find what you need to change and change it...

7th
If you're looking to change rates and stuff get your hands dirty open every file inside the resource folder and look around.. I can't help much here as I don't really recall myself, all i do recall is PierceingSize.txt, accessory.inc and itemUpgrade.lua
8th
Get a better source?
this should work out of the box unless you damaged something or the Spec_items for the IK1_ IK2_ IK3_ on that item has been changed or the file handles a different token that was also changed / messed with....
Propitem.txt.txt
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 Sunstone

Spec_Item.txt
7 II_GEN_MAT_ORICHALCUM01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 1 999 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_ENCHANT = 1 = = 8000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 4 50 = 4 0 = = = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = SND_ITEM_DROPDING1 = = = = = = = = = 1 = = = """Itm_GenMatOrichalcum01.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008065 1 300 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 = = = = = = = = = = 1 1 1 1 1 0 ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL 1 TYPE1_MATERIAL TYPE2_MATERIAL_EXCEPTION 1 0 0 0

Propitem.txt
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008066 Moonstone

Spec_item.txt
7 II_GEN_MAT_MOONSTONE IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008066 1 999 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_PIERDICE = 1 = = 8000 = = = = = = = 0 = = 4 50 = 4 0 = = = = _NONE = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 = = = SND_ITEM_DROPDING1 = = = = = = = = = 1 = = = """Itm_GenMatMoonstone.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008067 1 300 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 = = = = = = = = = = 1 1 1 1 1 0 ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL 1 TYPE1_MATERIAL TYPE2_MATERIAL_EXCEPTION 1 0 0 0

Thank you for the stuffs! Finally managed to put stuffs in the NPC store.

As for the skill conditions, I've checked the propskill.txt and tried some changes but nothing happened.

I'm now currently trying to adjust the awakenings and I want to remove all the negatives. However, in doing so, it's spitting errors and that causes WorldServer to crash. Here's the error log on the resource:

Code:
2018/ 9/14   03:47:10   Awakening: nDst = 7, dwTotalProb = 900000000

2018/ 9/14   03:47:10   Awakening: nDst = 6, dwTotalProb = 996961730

2018/ 9/14   03:47:10   Awakening: nDst = 6, dwTotalProb = 1349
I know how I should be doing on changing the probabilities and it should be a total of "1000000000". The really weird thing is, based on the error log, "nDst = 6 and 7" are DST_BOW_DMG and DST_CHR_RANGE and it's not even on the list of awaken attributes and I didn't even put them. This only happens if I remove all the negative values. Why is this happening or is there a way that I can still remove all the negative values on awakening?

Also, I can't sell items on the NPC. When I drag items to the NPC to sell them, it does nothing. Why is that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well lets start with the NPC selling of items, the main issue might be the item price/sell rate I believe if it's below a set amount you receive an odd error about something to do with character stuff... you didn't really tell me what's the main issue, or it might be the source you're using how is the shop system setup, does it use the V19 shop system?

as for the randomoption.inc
a lot of people don't notice this but in between the 6th and 7th line there is missing an opening brace "{"
I'm unsure as to how the file can run without this but I know if you try and make a change to it this will result in a few errors, simply adding the Brace in the correct spot should fix this.... at least if this is your main issue.... only going off of memory on this whole post...
same was true for the SystemPet STR tag if I'm not mistaken.... just double check everything and let me know

as for the propskill.txt give me the exact overview of what you are trying to do with the skills and I'll look further into it when I get some free time, Destiny 2 raid did just launch today so I wont be around to much..... Good luck!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for pointing that out on the randomoption.inc! You're really a lifesaver! Indeed that there's a mess around the top of DST_STR and that causes errors. It makes me also wonder now too how it can still run with those disorganized parts.

As for selling items to the NPC. If the v19 shop system is you store items first in the cart before you purchase them, then yes I'm using the v19 shopping system.

kxsN7v0 - [Help] Several questions. - RaGEZONE Forums

On this picture, I drag an item that I want to sell. Yes it shows the selling price as confirmation to sell but after clicking OK, it didn't sell. For more details, I tried to any NPC so yeah I can't sell items to the NPCs.

As for propskill.txt, I just want to change Berserk(Blade buff) that you can still use skills while the buff is active and be able to use all Jester's Enchant buff skills(Blood, Poison, and Absorb). At first I thought it's nEvildoing so I tried to change "1" to "=" but what happened is the buff isn't working instead. I really hope there's a way for this, unless I'll be going through complicated stuffs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to hear about the awakens!

Now onto the shop issue.... the picture instantly tells me that it's either one of two issues first being you're over the 2.1 billion penya limit which will result in the confirmation on the item trying to be sold displaying the sell price however the item will not be taken from the inventory and no penya will be added to the wallet
or
with the V19 shops I recall you simply right click the item however I believe it's the first issue....

as for skills to be blunt I'm not going to claim I have much of any idea with those as I've not tried to do anything with them......I can look into it further over the next day or two when I've got more free time however that's only if you want me to also keep in mind that doesn't mean I'll be able to achieve what you want.....

Just took a quick look at the source _Common\Ctrl.cpp
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_POISON )
{
((CMover *)pSrc)->RemoveBuff( BUFF_SKILL, SI_JST_SUP_BLEEDING );
((CMover *)pSrc)->RemoveBuff( BUFF_SKILL, SI_JST_SUP_ABSORB);
}
else
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_BLEEDING )
{
((CMover *)pSrc)->RemoveBuff( BUFF_SKILL, SI_JST_SUP_POISON );
}
else
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_ABSORB )
{
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to hear about the awakens!

Now onto the shop issue.... the picture instantly tells me that it's either one of two issues first being you're over the 2.1 billion penya limit which will result in the confirmation on the item trying to be sold displaying the sell price however the item will not be taken from the inventory and no penya will be added to the wallet
or
with the V19 shops I recall you simply right click the item however I believe it's the first issue....

as for skills to be blunt I'm not going to claim I have much of any idea with those as I've not tried to do anything with them......I can look into it further over the next day or two when I've got more free time however that's only if you want me to also keep in mind that doesn't mean I'll be able to achieve what you want.....

Just took a quick look at the source _Common\Ctrl.cpp
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_POISON )
{
}
else
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_BLEEDING )
{
}
else
if( pSkillProp->dwID == SI_JST_SUP_ABSORB )
{
}
I tried decreasing my gold for a significant amount and then tried to sell a very cheap item however, I can't really sell the item so the max penya limit isn't the issue. I tried right-clicking as well but it didn't sell the item either.

As for the skill, I checked Ctrl.cpp and remove those lines. However, when i tried it in game, it's still the same that Enchant buffs override to each other. Unless it's not as simple as removing those codes or there's another file that I need to mess up with.

And it's okay. To be honest I really appreciate that you'll try to help me with the best of your abilities. Knowing that is really enough for me, regardless of the results.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, Odd with the shop issue then I'm honestly not quite sure you might need to check the function behind the selling of items.

the skills you can comment out or remove the lines I showed, you will need to recompile the source,
update the program files and the neuz to make the source side update active.

When I get some more free time I'll look further into the berserk skill and the shop thingy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, Odd with the shop issue then I'm honestly not quite sure you might need to check the function behind the selling of items.

the skills you can comment out or remove the lines I showed, you will need to recompile the source,
update the program files and the neuz to make the source side update active.

When I get some more free time I'll look further into the berserk skill and the shop thingy.
Actually, I've been wanting to learn about that compile stuff so I checked this thread. However, when I'm trying to install VS 2003 SP1, it's giving me an error:

chr0nicz420 - [Help] Several questions. - RaGEZONE Forums

So I couldn't start learning it. Not to mention the images are broken so it's gonna be very tough for me.

Anyway, thank you and please take your time. I really appreciate it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the sounds of it you don't have visual studios 2003 installed yet... kinda need that before you can get service pack 1...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the sounds of it you don't have visual studios 2003 installed yet... kinda need that before you can get service pack 1...
Okay so I got a VS. Since the only change that I did is the Ctrl.cpp, which file/folder should I compile or should I still compile everything
from the beginning? [STRIKE]Also, I'm very new on using VS so I don't know if I'll be able to use this properly since the pictures are broken in the tutorial.[/STRIKE] Never mind. I succeed on compiling and finally made the Jester can use all Enchant buffs without any overrides.
6ftXlRo - [Help] Several questions. - RaGEZONE Forums

I have other problems though such as I can't change price of the items. Recently I tried putting boards, brooms, bikes, wings, and other flight items to the NPC. I changed their costs on the propitem and spec_item but apparently their prices didn't change. Is there another file that I should edit?

Also, I completely forgot to mention that my Sunstone and Moonstone are still bugged. I tried to check if there were some changes in the propitem.txt and spec_item but I don't see any some change or difference to your lines on Sunstone and Moonstone on spec_item.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, I have odd work hours and I'm not always around so my replies might be poop timed, I'll provide my discord if you wanna chat about problems to me there I'll be able to see those sooner, "SkyLit#4407" I don't personally know anyone who doesn't use discord now so that's why I provided it.

if you're using V19 source fully ignore the Propitems.txt Spec_Items.txt replaced this file.. use spoiler tags and provide your SunStone and Moonstone lines, there might also be something source side but I don't think I could help with that unless it's a simply work around.

glad to hear about the complete compile and the working skills, keep in mind I'm not really a Dev just a lerker nd I'll never claim to be a Dev in fact I hate C++ more than i hate myself.

when you change anything resource side you aren't forgetting to merge the new .res files correct also this should be hnadled under the wdCost tag correct?.... hit me up on discord and I'll try, or let me know here you can't and I'll keep looking back every so often....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, I have odd work hours and I'm not always around so my replies might be poop timed, I'll provide my discord if you wanna chat about problems to me there I'll be able to see those sooner, "SkyLit#4407" I don't personally know anyone who doesn't use discord now so that's why I provided it.

if you're using V19 source fully ignore the Propitems.txt Spec_Items.txt replaced this file.. use spoiler tags and provide your SunStone and Moonstone lines, there might also be something source side but I don't think I could help with that unless it's a simply work around.

glad to hear about the complete compile and the working skills, keep in mind I'm not really a Dev just a lerker nd I'll never claim to be a Dev in fact I hate C++ more than i hate myself.

when you change anything resource side you aren't forgetting to merge the new .res files correct also this should be hnadled under the wdCost tag correct?.... hit me up on discord and I'll try, or let me know here you can't and I'll keep looking back every so often....
Oh okay I'll add you up on Discord. Mine is tennouji_k#7839.

Inactive
Reaction score
If you're still using VS03 at this time there is something seriously wrong with what your doing, it's 15 years old it's time to retire it! Honestly if your still using 03 then your going backwards not forwards. There are plenty of VS13+ sources all over the net you could be starting with.

Your worried about fixing items rather then the other problems which are pretty visible like the broken taskbar and navigator. Should really fix those before worrying about items lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your worried about fixing items rather then the other problems which are pretty visible like the broken taskbar and navigator. Should really fix those before worrying about items lol.
I don't know why I should worry about stuff that I don't really use much.

For Navigator, I don't see a problem with it, at least on my experience when I'm trying this source. As for the action slot, its function is the same as the old action slot. Just only v19 action slot interface although its interface is quite buggy too. Either way, I prefer to prioritize stuff that I'll usually encounter and use such as, basically, items. Heck, I have more serious bugs on the items than how serious these "broken" action slot and navigator are.

Inactive
Reaction score
So you don't notice the big box behind the navigator? Lol. You would also know the message box on disconnect causes random neuz crashes to. The action slot is a part of the taskbar, which has crash issues, delay issues and sometimes it even doesnt acknowledge a skill used correctly. If you read all the pages of the post you took the files from the adielson ones you would know this.

I actually released the fix for it ages ago but then again i have no idea what i'm talking about

But as long as you have OP items who cares about the interface. :cheers:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you don't notice the big box behind the navigator? Lol. You would also know the message box on disconnect causes random neuz crashes to. The action slot is a part of the taskbar, which has crash issues, delay issues and sometimes it even doesnt acknowledge a skill used correctly. If you read all the pages of the post you took the files from the adielson ones you would know this.

I actually released the fix for it ages ago but then again i have no idea what i'm talking about

But as long as you have OP items who cares about the interface. :cheers:

Ah okay I noticed this box that you're talking about in the navigator. Then again it's not my priority but it doesn't mean I'll just ignore it(Same for the action slot of course) but I thank you for pointing that out. I forgot to say that another reason why it's not my priority is because I know next to nothing when it comes to editing source files. Even if I want to fix them immediately, there are no guides lurking around here for, let's say, fixing the action slot. If I prioritize something that's difficult for me first, it'll take longer for me to finish this mod and it'll just discourage me to work on this. That's how I've been modding few games for years.

And what fix are you talking about? Besides, if you have ideas how to fix those issues that you pointed out, is it okay if you share them here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did make mention to getting a better source and perhaps they might over time from what I gather it's more of just a personal project and to be blunt even in my opinion this source shouldn't see the light of day.... but who knows only time will tell.

Back