[Help] Several questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    696Posts

Re: [Help] Several questions.

If you're still using VS03 at this time there is something seriously wrong with what your doing, it's 15 years old it's time to retire it! Honestly if your still using 03 then your going backwards not forwards. There are plenty of VS13+ sources all over the net you could be starting with.

Your worried about fixing items rather then the other problems which are pretty visible like the broken taskbar and navigator. Should really fix those before worrying about items lol.
    I am no longer developing and have moved on to better things.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Your worried about fixing items rather then the other problems which are pretty visible like the broken taskbar and navigator. Should really fix those before worrying about items lol.
    I don't know why I should worry about stuff that I don't really use much.

For Navigator, I don't see a problem with it, at least on my experience when I'm trying this source. As for the action slot, its function is the same as the old action slot. Just only v19 action slot interface although its interface is quite buggy too. Either way, I prefer to prioritize stuff that I'll usually encounter and use such as, basically, items. Heck, I have more serious bugs on the items than how serious these "broken" action slot and navigator are.

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    696Posts

So you don't notice the big box behind the navigator? Lol. You would also know the message box on disconnect causes random neuz crashes to. The action slot is a part of the taskbar, which has crash issues, delay issues and sometimes it even doesnt acknowledge a skill used correctly. If you read all the pages of the post you took the files from the adielson ones you would know this.

I actually released the fix for it ages ago but then again i have no idea what i'm talking about

But as long as you have OP items who cares about the interface.
    I am no longer developing and have moved on to better things.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So you don't notice the big box behind the navigator? Lol. You would also know the message box on disconnect causes random neuz crashes to. The action slot is a part of the taskbar, which has crash issues, delay issues and sometimes it even doesnt acknowledge a skill used correctly. If you read all the pages of the post you took the files from the adielson ones you would know this.

I actually released the fix for it ages ago but then again i have no idea what i'm talking about

But as long as you have OP items who cares about the interface.
    Ah okay I noticed this box that you're talking about in the navigator. Then again it's not my priority but it doesn't mean I'll just ignore it(Same for the action slot of course) but I thank you for pointing that out. I forgot to say that another reason why it's not my priority is because I know next to nothing when it comes to editing source files. Even if I want to fix them immediately, there are no guides lurking around here for, let's say, fixing the action slot. If I prioritize something that's difficult for me first, it'll take longer for me to finish this mod and it'll just discourage me to work on this. That's how I've been modding few games for years.

And what fix are you talking about? Besides, if you have ideas how to fix those issues that you pointed out, is it okay if you share them here?

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    150Posts

I did make mention to getting a better source and perhaps they might over time from what I gather it's more of just a personal project and to be blunt even in my opinion this source shouldn't see the light of day.... but who knows only time will tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement