Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help,how can i remove the wiki function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to remove the function of the menu what is the wiki items / jobs / monster but I can not someone could help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Kindly ask in the propper categories. http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

You could start by removing it in source search your source for __WIKI_ITEMS if thats the correct define you should get all files related to the Wikipedia system named Wikipedia Items.

For the remaining i would guess __WIKIPEDIA_MONSTER and __WIKIPEDIA_JOB. Rest is up to you ;D

NB: If you want it completly removed also remove it from Resdata.inc and Resdata.h

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much and sorry i'm new but sorry where i find __WIKI_ITEMS i don't see it for any file i have

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you find #define __WIKI_ITEMS in source or its named something else can also be __WIKIPEDIA_ITEMS

Open your source where you see all the folders and click ctrl + f then paste __WIKI_ITEMS in and click enter. All files that contain that spesific line will then pop up. then you can start to remove the entire System. or edit depends on what you want.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already did that but it doesn't save the change but I don't understand I don't have the files anymore but it keeps appearing that I have to do a reload or something else besides deleting them

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I already did that but it doesn't save the change but I don't understand I don't have the files anymore but it keeps appearing that I have to do a reload or something else besides deleting them
After deleting \undefine the wiki system you have to re-compile the source. If the source is no longer in your hands then its lost.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back