Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with full screen @ login

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

How can I make my screen at login full screen instead of having the black bars at the ends?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean the neuz window or the window were you login (the smaller thingy inside). Probably when its the neuz you are using a wrong resolution in neuz.ini then you are using a wide window

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes the neuz. I am using full screen but still the black bars at the end are bugging me. Once I get in game everything is perfect and full screen. It is just when I am in the login page/server selection/and character selection screens.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you using wrong resolution try 1920 1080 at fullscreen or 1280x1024 some resolutions are wide windows even in fullsize

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have u tried making a bigger screen.bmp resolution?

I found out that my screen resolution has to be the same as the screen.bmp file for it to show the whole thing.

Thanks for your help. It worked.

Last edited:
Back