Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Section Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What to do before posting In server Help:

- Read main forum rules completely (http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/)
- Read the rest of this thread completely for important information.
- Use Advanced Search

What goes in the Help section:

- Questions about running a server for FlyFF
- Questions about running a website to support a FlyFF server
- Questions about the client.

What does NOT go in the Help section:

- Requests for files, or posts asking where to download files
- Requests for GMs (in-game admins), server admins/helpers, or web/server hosters
- Offers of files for sale, or offering to buy files
- Questions about how to 'cheat' or 'hack' or anything else equally stupid
- Release files of any kind
- Ads for any server or forum or other website
- Anything else which goes against the main forum rules

For requests use the request section.

Good Things - Do These:

- SEARCH. If the answer to your problem is easily found with a search, but you post without searching, you may be warned.

- Always run a firewall. Open only the ports needed for your server to run (see Guides).

- Scan all files with an updated virus scanner before running/using them.

Free online scanners can be found Here and Here.

- Include a short description of your problem in the subject line.

- - - Good Example: [Help] Client crashes on Mail?
- - - Good Example: [Help] changing starting inventory
- - - Good Example: [Help] Cannot edit the 'accounts' category and some others in the DB
As you can see, the [Help] tag is always needed.

- - - Bad Example: PLZ HELP!!!
- - - Bad Example: I have many problem in serwer
- - - Bad Example: how does it work?? nid help wif server plx
- - - Bad Example: Error in my server

- Include all the information you can about the problem.

- - - Version of server files / release name you are using.
- - - Version of Windows and SQL Server you are using.
- - - Details of any extra programs you are running on the same computer when the error occurs.
- - - The problem. (What you expect to happen that ISN'T happening, or something unexpected that IS happening).
- - - When the problem happens (what are you doing on your server, or what are players in your server doing, when a problem occurs).
- - - Screenshot or exact text of any error messages you are getting.
- - - Any other info you can think of which might have to do with the problem you are experiencing.

Bad Things - Don't Do These:

- Do not ask for help setting up a server, unless you have already tried to set it up yourself already, following a guide.

- Do not ask for help with things which are already explained in the Guides section.

- Do not make non-English posts. If you are not good with English, get help from a friend.

- Do not reply to a Server Help post unless you are helping the original poster, or adding information (for example, if the problem also happens in your server, you should say so, including all information listed below). Replying in Server Help with insults, flaming, 'lol's, or other unhelpful posts, will result in a deletion, warning and possible ban. Use the report button to report crap posts.

If you do not follow these instructions, your post will be deleted and you will be issued with a warning/infraction.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[FlyFF Help Section Rules [Addendum]

This is getting to be a serious and ignorant problem so let me make this clear

Posting ANY questions about Caali OR Lightning Core Server files will be deleted and infracted.

Only Rev 1 of Caali's Files is allowed

This is your only warning.

No Begging for files, asking for links to files. I am tired of it and so are the rest of the people. Understand that these files are exhausted in terms of progress and potential. They cannot be made to do anything else other than database working and even that is at its limit.

Remember that the search button is your friend. Use it well or you might see me again and I won't be happy.

This section is getting out of hand in terms of help. Perhaps you don't know how to search or understand that the files are banned. Help has been given out to your problem at least twice and as much as 10 times. A quick search will reveal your answer to your problem.

Other than that follow the rest of the rules and we won't have a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back