MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

[HELPME] Flyff v18 Bugs

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello,
    First that nothing i hope that all your are ok!
    Second i'm Spanish speaker for that i going to do my best effort to explain me better.I have a V18 Flyff Server, and i have had some problems.

-The First: I edited de eventlua.txt For edit de Exp and Drop Rates.The Exp Workes Perfect.But the "Drop" is too crazy.i will leave an screenshot here.

Spoiler:

¿¿Does anyone can help me with this??

-The second thing:The masquerpets Talk! I didn't know this. !!How can i Stop this? I don't like this.

Spoiler:

I will leave my Event Lua.text file here to know if i have somethings mistakes

Spoiler:
    Code:
    function GetExpFactor()    local tList = GetEventList()    local fExpFactor = 100    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fExpFactor ~= nil ) then            fExpFactor = fExpFactor * tEvent[tList[i]].fExpFactor        end    
    function GetItemDropRate()    local tList = GetEventList()    local fItemDropRate = 400    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fItemDropRate ~= nil ) then            fItemDropRate = fItemDropRate * tEvent[tList[i]].fItemDropRate        end    end        return fItemDropRateend

function GetPieceItemDropRate()    local tList = GetEventList()    local fPieceItemDropRate = 0    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fPieceItemDropRate ~= nil ) then            fPieceItemDropRate = fPieceItemDropRate * tEvent[tList[i]].fPieceItemDropRate        end    end        return fPieceItemDropRateend

function GetGoldDropFactor()    local tList = GetEventList()    local fGoldDropFactor = 1000    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fGoldDropFactor ~= nil ) then            fGoldDropFactor = fGoldDropFactor * tEvent[tList[i]].fGoldDropFactor        end    end        return fGoldDropFactorend

-The Third Thing:How can i stop the drop of: remnants of order, armageddon chips, Fragments of order, Splinters of Order and 3%cards ?

-The Fourth thing:My Pet Fillter, after that i fix it by myself. I rename the Object and find the IDS Files to do this.Only work in flaris? or sometimes the pet pick up item that i have marked to no pick up.

I know that is too many help but if you can help me with that
    i would sincerely appreciate it so much !

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    504Posts

Re: [HELPME] Flyff v18 Bugs

1. GetItemDropRate is clearly way to high, hence the large amount of drops.
    2. Need to be specific what source your using, however u can search for what the monsters are saying in your search to remove it.
    3. You can remove these items from propDropEvent.inc
    4. Is a weird issue and i have never heard of a pet filter just working in flaris lol?
    ALL GAME RELATED PM'S WILL BE IGNORED.
    Discord [¤] Facebook [¤] Rules [¤] Subscribe [¤] Support

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    1. GetItemDropRate is clearly way to high, hence the large amount of drops.
    2. Need to be specific what source your using, however u can search for what the monsters are saying in your search to remove it.
    3. You can remove these items from propDropEvent.inc
    4. Is a weird issue and i have never heard of a pet filter just working in flaris lol?
    Hello Ketchup,Thanks for your quickly answer. -I could fix the drop rate !-I really could Delete The Items "remnants of order, armageddon chips, Fragments of order, Splinters of Order and 3%cards" Thanks for that.-I couldn't Fix the Pet filter. Is the truth only work in Flaris, the pet keep going picking up the items that i am not select in the filter.-I'am no sure about which Source i'm using, how can i know it?

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    109Posts

Hmm, the pet filter only works in a set region that seems a little odd, perhaps it has to do with how you said you fixed the filter did you go about adding and removing any of the defines or did you simply rename them, I believe if the define values aren't x2 increments of the original value 1 the filter will bug, simply changing the filter value might not cause the problem but if you add or remove any without this I believe it won't work, mind me asking if it worked before you made changes and if so what was the nature of the changes you made?

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n0tso1ee7 View Post
    Hmm, the pet filter only works in a set region that seems a little odd, perhaps it has to do with how you said you fixed the filter did you go about adding and removing any of the defines or did you simply rename them, I believe if the define values aren't x2 increments of the original value 1 the filter will bug, simply changing the filter value might not cause the problem but if you add or remove any without this I believe it won't work, mind me asking if it worked before you made changes and if so what was the nature of the changes you made?
    Hello, i can fix it!! Now i have other problem

The pet pick up the blue weapon and i don'y know how to fix it!!

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    109Posts

Hmm I think the pet filter was more so linked in the AIPet.cpp it's been awhile, Find the string looking for the Blue sets
    I believe it's under
    FILTER_BSET && pItem->GetProp()->dwReferStat1 == ARMOR_GEN
    something like this? I believe the problem is Sets in the propitem.txt/spec_items.txt are defined with the ARMOR_SET under the dwreferstat1 while Blue armour atleast from what I recall wasn't defined with anything

Code:
    Blue part
    6    II_ARM_M_VAG_BOOTS01    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_000814    1    1    IK1_ARMOR    IK2_ARMORETC    IK3_BOOTS    JOB_VAGRANT    TRUE    =    SEX_MALE    4    4500000    100    180    =    =    PARTS_FOOT    =    1    =    =    1    2    1    1    =    =    =    4    5    _NONE    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    1    =    =    =    """itm_mVag01Foot.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_000815
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Green Part
    6    II_ARM_M_MER_BOOTS_SET_04    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_001040    1    1    IK1_ARMOR    IK2_ARMORETC    IK3_BOOTS    JOB_MERCENARY    TRUE    =    SEX_MALE    97800    4500000    100    180    =    =    PARTS_FOOT    =    1    =    =    60    200    =    1    =    =    =    214    217    _NONE    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    ARMOR_SET    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    60    =    =    =    """itm_mMer05Foot.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_001041
    either change how it looks for the parts to filter or add the define for the Blue gear in the prop/spec items, at least I think that's the cause sorry xD it's been a long ass time.

Just to clarify I am aware you said weapons however it follows the same principle as armour
    just read what it's changing in this case

(WEAPON_GENERAL for blue) and (WEAPON_UNIQUE for Green) well atleast from what I gather...
    Last edited by n0tso1ee7; 1 Week Ago at 04:43 AM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

I don't have AIpet.cppReally i think that i don't have "Source" My server is work, but i think that i miss files.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    109Posts

well in order to make any major changes or fixes you will need access to the source however in this case you can just use the resource find all the blue armour/weapons or what ever and add the define I can't say for sure that they are pulling the dwReferStat1 but you can totally test to see....

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts
    I find it, the define to blue weapon is weapon_general and is correctly definite but the pet pick the blue weapon, :s

well in order to make any major changes or fixes you will need access to the source however in this case you can just use the resource find all the blue armour/weapons or what ever and add the define I can't say for sure that they are pulling the dwReferStat1 but you can totally test to see....
    i going to prove it with an item
    Last edited by Ketchup; 1 Week Ago at 04:41 AM. Reason: No need to double post, hit edit next time.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    109Posts

Alright mate good luck with that, lemme know what you find out, I'd personally just suggest finding a clean source either Cuvvvies or Ketchup's and build onto them having the source would be best unless you only plan on playing it by yourself.

by the way, try not to double post and simply use the edit button.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

Alright mate good luck with that, lemme know what you find out, I'd personally just suggest finding a clean source either Cuvvvies or Ketchup's and build onto them having the source would be best unless you only plan on playing it by yourself.

by the way, try not to double post and simply use the edit button.
    Hello, thanks! I have been done that but i can't find a v18 clean source! But i will continue try.

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    504Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdmp1928 View Post
    Hello, thanks! I have been done that but i can't find a v18 clean source! But i will continue try.
    Your best bet is to use a v15 and add what you need, rather then using some v16+.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

Your best bet is to use a v15 and add what you need, rather then using some v16+.
    ketchup, can you help me to find how can i add 3rd job ?

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    504Posts

You can easily take any v16+ source and use winmerge and copy it to your source.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    20Posts

You can easily take any v16+ source and use winmerge and copy it to your source.
    @Ketchup. Sorry, I found a v19 source, now, you can give me an example of how can i use winmerge?. Because i copy all the source to the "cuvvies v15 source folder" and now the neuz.exe don' open! Jajajaja. :san example please. :'(

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ketchup i forgot to say! how can i update de "data.res" "datasub1.res" and "datasub2.res" only cope de merge2.exe from my old resouce folder to the "cuvvies v15 resource folder" and if i update the "source folder" this is automatically update?
    Last edited by jdmp1928; 5 Days Ago at 05:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement