Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELPME] Flyff v18 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
First that nothing i hope that all your are ok!
Second i'm Spanish speaker for that i going to do my best effort to explain me better.I have a V18 Flyff Server, and i have had some problems.

-The First: I edited de eventlua.txt For edit de Exp and Drop Rates.The Exp Workes Perfect.But the "Drop" is too crazy.i will leave an screenshot here.

lbihPtE - [HELPME] Flyff v18 Bugs - RaGEZONE Forums

¿¿Does anyone can help me with this??

-The second thing:The masquerpets Talk! :$:I didn't know this. !!How can i Stop this? I don't like this.

0nDCzKt - [HELPME] Flyff v18 Bugs - RaGEZONE Forums

I will leave my Event Lua.text file here to know if i have somethings mistakes

Code:
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]function GetExpFactor()[/COLOR][/B]    local tList = GetEventList()    local fExpFactor = [B][COLOR=#ff0000]100[/COLOR][/B]    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fExpFactor ~= nil ) then            fExpFactor = fExpFactor * tEvent[tList[i]].fExpFactor        end    
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]function GetItemDropRate()[/COLOR][/B]    local tList = GetEventList()    local fItemDropRate = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]400[/B][/COLOR]    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fItemDropRate ~= nil ) then            fItemDropRate = fItemDropRate * tEvent[tList[i]].fItemDropRate        end    end        return fItemDropRateend

[B][COLOR=#ff0000]function GetPieceItemDropRate()[/COLOR][/B]    local tList = GetEventList()    local fPieceItemDropRate = [B][COLOR=#ff0000]0[/COLOR][/B]    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fPieceItemDropRate ~= nil ) then            fPieceItemDropRate = fPieceItemDropRate * tEvent[tList[i]].fPieceItemDropRate        end    end        return fPieceItemDropRateend

[B][COLOR=#ff0000]function GetGoldDropFactor()[/COLOR][/B]    local tList = GetEventList()    local fGoldDropFactor = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]1000[/B][/COLOR]    for i in pairs(tList) do        if( tEvent[tList[i]].fGoldDropFactor ~= nil ) then            fGoldDropFactor = fGoldDropFactor * tEvent[tList[i]].fGoldDropFactor        end    end        return fGoldDropFactorend

-The Third Thing:How can i stop the drop of: remnants of order, armageddon chips, Fragments of order, Splinters of Order and 3%cards ?

-The Fourth thing:My Pet Fillter, after that i fix it by myself. I rename the Object and find the IDS Files to do this.Only work in flaris? or sometimes the pet pick up item that i have marked to no pick up.

I know that is too many help but if you can help me with that
i would sincerely appreciate it so much ! :love::love::love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
1. GetItemDropRate is clearly way to high, hence the large amount of drops.
2. Need to be specific what source your using, however u can search for what the monsters are saying in your search to remove it.
3. You can remove these items from propDropEvent.inc
4. Is a weird issue and i have never heard of a pet filter just working in flaris lol?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. GetItemDropRate is clearly way to high, hence the large amount of drops.
2. Need to be specific what source your using, however u can search for what the monsters are saying in your search to remove it.
3. You can remove these items from propDropEvent.inc
4. Is a weird issue and i have never heard of a pet filter just working in flaris lol?

Hello Ketchup,Thanks for your quickly answer. -I could fix the drop rate !-I really could Delete The Items "remnants of order, armageddon chips, Fragments of order, Splinters of Order and 3%cards" Thanks for that.-I couldn't Fix the Pet filter. Is the truth only work in Flaris, the pet keep going picking up the items that i am not select in the filter.-I'am no sure about which Source i'm using, how can i know it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, the pet filter only works in a set region that seems a little odd, perhaps it has to do with how you said you fixed the filter did you go about adding and removing any of the defines or did you simply rename them, I believe if the define values aren't x2 increments of the original value 1 the filter will bug, simply changing the filter value might not cause the problem but if you add or remove any without this I believe it won't work, mind me asking if it worked before you made changes and if so what was the nature of the changes you made?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, the pet filter only works in a set region that seems a little odd, perhaps it has to do with how you said you fixed the filter did you go about adding and removing any of the defines or did you simply rename them, I believe if the define values aren't x2 increments of the original value 1 the filter will bug, simply changing the filter value might not cause the problem but if you add or remove any without this I believe it won't work, mind me asking if it worked before you made changes and if so what was the nature of the changes you made?

Hello, i can fix it!! Now i have other problem

The pet pick up the blue weapon and i don'y know how to fix it!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm I think the pet filter was more so linked in the AIPet.cpp it's been awhile, Find the string looking for the Blue sets
I believe it's under
FILTER_BSET && pItem->GetProp()->dwReferStat1 == ARMOR_GEN
something like this? I believe the problem is Sets in the propitem.txt/spec_items.txt are defined with the ARMOR_SET under the dwreferstat1 while Blue armour atleast from what I recall wasn't defined with anything

Code:
Blue part
6    II_ARM_M_VAG_BOOTS01    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_000814    1    1    IK1_ARMOR    IK2_ARMORETC    IK3_BOOTS    JOB_VAGRANT    TRUE    =    SEX_MALE    4    4500000    100    180    =    =    PARTS_FOOT    =    1    =    =    1    2    1    1    =    =    =    4    5    _NONE    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    1    =    =    =    """itm_mVag01Foot.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_000815
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Green Part
6    II_ARM_M_MER_BOOTS_SET_04    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_001040    1    1    IK1_ARMOR    IK2_ARMORETC    IK3_BOOTS    JOB_MERCENARY    TRUE    =    SEX_MALE    97800    4500000    100    180    =    =    PARTS_FOOT    =    1    =    =    60    200    =    1    =    =    =    214    217    _NONE    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    ARMOR_SET    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    60    =    =    =    """itm_mMer05Foot.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_001041

either change how it looks for the parts to filter or add the define for the Blue gear in the prop/spec items, at least I think that's the cause sorry xD it's been a long butt time.

Just to clarify I am aware you said weapons however it follows the same principle as armour
just read what it's changing in this case

(WEAPON_GENERAL for blue) and (WEAPON_UNIQUE for Green) well atleast from what I gather...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have AIpet.cppReally i think that i don't have "Source" My server is work, but i think that i miss files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well in order to make any major changes or fixes you will need access to the source however in this case you can just use the resource find all the blue armour/weapons or what ever and add the define I can't say for sure that they are pulling the dwReferStat1 but you can totally test to see....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it, the define to blue weapon is weapon_general and is correctly definite but the pet pick the blue weapon, :s

well in order to make any major changes or fixes you will need access to the source however in this case you can just use the resource find all the blue armour/weapons or what ever and add the define I can't say for sure that they are pulling the dwReferStat1 but you can totally test to see....

i going to prove it with an item

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright mate good luck with that, lemme know what you find out, I'd personally just suggest finding a clean source either Cuvvvies or Ketchup's and build onto them having the source would be best unless you only plan on playing it by yourself.

by the way, try not to double post and simply use the edit button.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright mate good luck with that, lemme know what you find out, I'd personally just suggest finding a clean source either Cuvvvies or Ketchup's and build onto them having the source would be best unless you only plan on playing it by yourself.

by the way, try not to double post and simply use the edit button.

Hello, thanks! I have been done that but i can't find a v18 clean source! But i will continue try.

Inactive
Reaction score
You can easily take any v16+ source and use winmerge and copy it to your source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can easily take any v16+ source and use winmerge and copy it to your source.
@Ketchup. Sorry, I found a v19 source, now, you can give me an example of how can i use winmerge?. Because i copy all the source to the "cuvvies v15 source folder" and now the neuz.exe don' open! Jajajaja. :san example please. :'(

Ketchup i forgot to say! how can i update de "data.res" "datasub1.res" and "datasub2.res" only cope de merge2.exe from my old resouce folder to the "cuvvies v15 resource folder" and if i update the "source folder" this is automatically update?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the V19 source look for __3RD_LEGEND16 within the source folder about 30-35 files should be found containing the string __3RD_LEGEND16, open the V15 source start with the first file the V19 source has listed winmerge both, search the V19 file for __3RD_LEGEND16 and copy / paste the opening string to the closing sting into the V15 side, do that for ever single file, also do not forget to edit the definejob.h, etc.inc, etc.txt and propjob.inc just to list a few.

as for merge2 create a folder called ResClient drop merge2 inside now create a file called Resource have it under the txt extension
Copy and paste everything within the CODE box I listed below, either copy/paste each file from the resource folder into the ResClient folder that is listed within the resource.txt or copy/paste the whole resource folder just ignoring the folders inside like world and model.
Don't forget to compile the source once you've made all the changes
Code:
version "V0.01"encryptionKey 0x57

resource 1 "..\ResClient\data.res"
{
file "accessory.inc"
file "collecting.inc"
file "Constant.inc"
file "ContinentDef.h"
file "credit.txt"
file "define.h"
file "defineAttribute.h"
file "defineEvent.h"
file "defineFilter.h"
file "defineHonor.h"
file "defineItem.h"
file "defineItemkind.h"
file "defineJob.h"
file "defineMapComboBoxData.h"
file "defineNeuz.h"
file "defineObj.h"
file "definequest.h"
file "defineSkill.h"
file "defineSound.h"
file "defineText.h"
file "defineWorld.h"
file "Exchange_Script.txt"
file "expTable.inc"
file "filter.inc"
file "filter_ENG.inc"
file "filter_FRE.inc"
file "filter_GER.inc"
file "filter_JAP.inc"
file "filter_KOR.inc"
file "filter_SPA.inc"
file "filter_THA.inc"
file "filter_TWN.inc"
file "honorList.txt"
file "honorList.txt.txt"
file "InvalidName_ENG.inc"
file "InvalidName_FRE.inc"
file "InvalidName_GER.inc"
file "InvalidName_JAP.inc"
file "InvalidName_KOR.inc"
file "InvalidName_SPA.inc"
file "InvalidName_THA.inc"
file "InvalidName_TWN.inc"
file "jobItem.inc"
file "lang.h"
file "Letter2_FRE.inc"
file "Letter2_GER.inc"
file "Letter_ENG.inc"
file "Letter_FRE.inc"
file "Letter_GER.inc"
file "Letter_SPA.inc"
file "Masquerade.prj"
file "mdlDyna.inc"
file "mdlObj.inc"
file "PatrolDestination.txt.txt"
file "pet.inc"
file "PKSetting.inc"
file "propCtrl.txt"
file "propCtrl.txt.txt"
file "propEnchant.inc"
file "propEvent.inc"
file "propGuildQuest.inc"
file "propItemEtc.inc"
file "propItemEtc.txt.txt"
file "propKarma.txt"
file "propKarma.txt.txt"
file "propLang.txt"
file "propMapComboBoxData.inc"
file "propMapComboBoxData.txt.txt"
file "propMotion.txt"
file "propMotion.txt.txt"
file "propMover.txt"
file "propMover.txt.txt"
file "propMoverEx.inc"
file "propObj.csv"
file "propSkill.txt"
file "propSkill.txt.txt"
file "propSkillAdd.csv"
file "propTroupeSkill.txt"
file "propTroupeSkill.txt.txt"
file "QuestDestination.txt.txt"
file "ResData.h"
file "Terrain.inc"
file "textEmotion.txt"
file "textEmotion.txt.txt"
file "Ultimate_GemAbility.txt"
file "WndStyle.h"
file "wordToolTip.inc"
file "World.inc"
file "world.txt.txt"
}

resource 1 "..\ResClient\dataSub1.res"
{
file "character-etc.inc"
file "character-etc.txt.txt"
file "character-school.inc"
file "character-school.txt.txt"
file "character.inc"
file "character.txt.txt"
file "couple.inc"
file "definelordskill.h"
file "etc.inc"
file "etc.txt.txt"
file "layer.inc"
file "lordevent.inc"
file "lordskill.txt"
file "lordskill.txt.txt"
file "propJob.inc"
file "propQuest-DungeonandPK.inc"
file "propQuest-DungeonandPK.txt.txt"
file "propQuest-RequestBox.inc"
file "propQuest-RequestBox.txt.txt"
file "propQuest-Scenario.inc"
file "propQuest-Scenario.txt.txt"
file "propQuest.inc"
file "propQuest.txt.txt"
file "resdata.inc"
file "resData.txt.txt"
file "textClient.inc"
file "textClient.txt.txt"
file "ticket.inc"
}

resource 1 "..\ResClient\dataSub2.res"
{
file "except.txt"
file "propItem.txt.txt"
file "PropItem.txt"
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@n0tso1ee7

HELP ME, I will CRAZY!, I have downloaded too many sources, and in none is that folder! "_3rd_legend16"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the versioncommon.h locations inside the Neuz folder search for the __3RD_LEGEND16, source over V15 should have it.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the versioncommon.h locations inside the Neuz folder search for the __3RD_LEGEND16, source over V15 should have it.......

@n0tso1ee7

thanks! i done all ! file per file !now i going to compile, i saw a video tutorial on youtube. This to be exact.
Now i have installed "Visual Studio 2003 .NET professional" But in the video i need to add 3 folder "Boost_sdk" and "dk_sdk"But in the "cuvvvies v15 source" There are no such folders.What shoul i do?Copy those folders from my "v19 source folder" ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you're running Cuvvvies V15 source that you've not upgraded to handle any higher version of VS you will need to FIND and correctly install a working copy of "Visual Studios 2003" and "Visual Studios 2003 Service pack 1" once you've done that simply open the _all folder open the all.sln file and re-build the source, as long as if you've added any code it's not wrong or damaged then everything should compile correctly, if you can't find working VS2003 I suggest using Ketchups V15 source upgraded to handle VS 2014 I believe....

The video isn't based around Cuvvvies source so you shouldn't need to do anything really shown other than re-build the source.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back