Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Home screen just keeps charging - Flyff V18

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone .. I installed the V18 serves from my flyff ... I start my normal server, I type login and password. But by the time I select the Channel (Server) it only gives "Loading". Can someone give me a hint how to solve it, I searched all this forum and found nothing that would solve ...
Look at the problem print

* Sorry for bad english I'm Brazilian and I'm using Google Translator

Inactive
Reaction score
Either the ip's do not match, or you have port issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for replying friend .. So I tested my server with local ip and the port was 15400 (I do not know if it is the default) I already tried to change checked several things and did not find ... Could you tell me if I need to change some ip or port beyond of what is inside the "program" folder, I remember to have changed in other places also using Resoucer Hacker.I created a Flyff V15 with extreme ease following a tutorial here in that forúm .. I do not remember the name of the creator, I think of editing it until arriving in the most current versions, however I do not understand much about compiling .. I would be very grateful if I had one tutorial available here, not that I'm lazy but I just do not speak English and it's a little harder for me. And here in Brazil has no forum with as much content as this. Thank you

Inactive
Reaction score
Not sure what version you use, but these are configs that work:

You'll need to change the maps in coreserver but yeah, make sure WinMain.rc (Neuz) is set to 127.0.0.1, and port 5400 to work with the above configs.

Back