Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I opened my model in 3ds max, and then I import the chr bones, I nicely fit the model which is a suit on the (skeleton), I applied a skin modifier and added the bones. I exported it as DAE, when I opened it in model editor the model (suit) lies flat on the ground..What am i doing wrong?:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its basically a ripped model from another game (an MMD model part), I watched a tutorial of Cloth Modifier, so i went and apply a cloth modifier and 3ds max crashed lol

what i did was, i opened the model in blender, convert it to obj. Then I import the obj file in to 3ds max 2016, then I import the char file (bones) in 3ds max, I placed my mesh (Suit cloth) nicely in the bones, so it fits nice. I clicked on my mesh and applied a skin modifier and I added all the bones, and then I export my mesh as a .dae file and when I opened it in Model Editor by Atools, the Model lays flat, but the bones are there...i cant get it to attach to the bones T_T

Back