Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster gain exp gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can gain exp from a monster that is 5 levels below your level. And you can get exp from monsters ~ levels above.

I would like to change this so you can only get exp from monsters the same level as you. If you kill a monster below or above your level, you would gain 0% exp.

I searched the source and found "void CUser::ExpUpSetting". But changes to "if( GetLevel() > 5 )" won't work.

Can someone give me a hint?

Inactive
Reaction score
You can gain exp from a monster that is 5 levels below your level. And you can get exp from monsters ~ levels above.

I would like to change this so you can only get exp from monsters the same level as you. If you kill a monster below or above your level, you would gain 0% exp.

I searched the source and found "void CUser::ExpUpSetting". But changes to "if( GetLevel() > 5 )" won't work.

Can someone give me a hint?

Take a look at:
Code:
CMover::AddExperienceSolo()

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back