Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official File Request Topic.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In order to avoid another flood of download/file request topics in this section (which is against the rules), this topic allows you to request downloads and/or files. I'll be keeping this topic clean. All answered file/download requests will be posted below to avoid anybody from having to re-post the same request.

Rules of this topic:

• Do not post your request multiple times.
  • Do not post a request that has already been made by another person.
  • Do not post a request unless you've searched for the file yourself on this forum.
  • Do not post a request before reading below for answered requests.
  • Do not request anything other than a file or download you're unable to find. This isn't a topic for help requests.

Once requests are made and answered, I'll add them below. Please notify me regarding dead links.

Cola:
Merge:
o3d Converter:
o3d Converter v4 (German):
Bulk Resource Extractor:
Res Editor:
ATools: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/atools-v1-0-world-sfx-1057967/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cola:

Merge:

o3d Converter:

o3d Converter v4 (German):

Bulk Resource Extractor:

Res Editor:

More files to come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload the german WorldDialog.txt and maybe tell me where i can get it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get the client from eFlyff official website. As for the files, you can take adeilson's since that's pretty funny (at least new weapon's stats are up to date).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone release an updated version of Cuviees(?) ready made files. i think v19 is most recent?
ive seen some in releases, but the dates vary so much, im not sure which is just ones made to look like 19 vs which are closest to actually being v19.
what i would like (and im sure others) compiled server set (files, database, exe (with editable ip), and a matching client.)
i dont need a launcher as im just using it to learn.

if these are already available and ive just missed them, or overlooked them, point me in the right direction.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone upload a tool that could translate content from other language to english?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am referring to a software that has the ability to translate contents on a file like for example from german to english.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just linked it. Copy the contents of the file over to Google Translate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a v19 working with complete server, source and cclient. Thanks

Back