Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Patcher error "URL is invalid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm trying to setup a patcher with a website but I can't seem to get the patcher to work yet.

My patchlog on the client:

09/03-13:24:07 Attempt to connect( Connected
09/03-13:24:07 patchfiles/list.txt.gz, 0(th), 0bytes
09/03-13:24:07 The URL is invalid
CODE: 12005 RESULT: 2

My list.txt

ver:21
D:\HOME\SITE\WWWROOT\PATCHFILES
2017-09-03 11:49a 7253 propJob.inc

If i browse to the website itself like it downloads the file for me, So i am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Inactive
Reaction score
I assume your using Titanium, set the patcher version to 21 instead of 10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume your using Titanium, set the patcher version to 21 instead of 10.

I am indeed, I am pretty sure I already did that. In the config.ini it is set to 21 and also you can see in the list.txt that I posted it says ver:21. I am working with cuvvie's v15 source.

Unless you mean in the actual patchclient code, let me take a look there.

Inactive
Reaction score
Patcher client version has to match titanium, so i would check the patcher source to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I'll do that. Another question. In the Titanium config there is a 'path' variable. That was originally set to C:\RESDATA or something, I tried changing it to either the http address of the folder or the local address on the website's server but neither of them did anything. What is the use of this path variable in the titanium config and what should it point to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread can be closed. I got the patcher to work by using the C# patcher found on this forum. Thanks for the help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back