Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can someone Please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a error i get on my Flyff Private server when i try to make a new account

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or [] are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\regist.php on line 69
The script could not be executed:

The account could not be written to the database.

Any idea's?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check your regist.php to make sure that the column count is the same as the database. Also make sure that you are inputting information into the columns that don't allow NULLs. It should be self explanatory. Just double check your registration script to make sure all fields are correct.

Back