Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Please try to patch again" Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, im trying now to get Proud flyff files to work. But when im trying to connect the game i get this message:
BWXLmrW - "Please try to patch again" Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure all of your "MSG_VER" are equal with the program files and neuz.
at least that's what I recall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure all of your "MSG_VER" are equal with the program files and neuz.
at least that's what I recall.
thanks, but now i have this:
UPgwNi8 - "Please try to patch again" Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you haven't given much to go off of.... is this on your machine or a VPS, if so did you port forward
or perhaps are there any type of errors inside the program folder or server folder... can be many reasons as to why this is happening....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you haven't given much to go off of.... is this on your machine or a VPS, if so did you port forward
or perhaps are there any type of errors inside the program folder or server folder... can be many reasons as to why this is happening....
The server is local , on my home computer.I noticed just now for some error (i didn't had them before).

CQuery-LogFile_20180915
2018/09/15 19:49:16query:SELECT State, SEQ FROM CONSIGNMENT_TBL WHERE serverindex = '01'SQLSTATE:42S02 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'CONSIGNMENT_TBL'.
2018/09/15 19:49:24query:SELECT * FROM CONSIGNMENT_TBL WHERE State != 'R' AND serverindex = '01'SQLSTATE:42S02 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'CONSIGNMENT_TBL'.
2018/09/15 19:57:20query:DELETE FROM CONSIGNMENT_TBL WHERE State = 'R'SQLSTATE:42S02 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'CONSIGNMENT_TBL'.

error_20180915
2018/ 9/15 19:49:16 Failed to execute SELECT State, SEQ FROM CONSIGNMENT_TBL WHERE serverindex = '01'2018/ 9/15 19:49:24 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Level Up Event, State:12018/ 9/15 19:49:24 LUA - Event - ID:2, Title:Level-UP Event Rewards!!, State:1

There is specific database for those file maybe?
Where i can find them?

Fix for CONSIGNMENT_TBL, Execute this query:

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Shrugs~ I wouldn't have a clue....
For the time being why not comment out the CONSIGNMENT system from the versioncommons it's pulling from recompile and see if that's why you can't connect, I personally doubt it's the main reason but give it a shot?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Shrugs~ I wouldn't have a clue....
For the time being why not comment out the CONSIGNMENT system from the versioncommons it's pulling from recompile and see if that's why you can't connect, I personally doubt it's the main reason but give it a shot?
New problem..I couldn't connect to male player 'cause he kind of buggy (he does not have legs).I can connect to the Female player. But i can't create any player.Im just Choosing the char name,pass,and press "ok" and nothing happend, It keeps loading for ever.The players in there were creating from the V17 thats i had before..
i fixed the CONSIGNMENT error..but it didn't solve the new problem

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you using the database files that came with this source, some items the characters might be spawning with might not match your defineitem and the starting items in SQL, maybe stick with a V15 or V17 source from like Cuvvvie or Ketchup until you've figured out some more stuff... just my suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you using the database files that came with this source, some items the characters might be spawning with might not match your defineitem and the starting items in SQL, maybe stick with a V15 or V17 source from like Cuvvvie or Ketchup until you've figured out some more stuff... just my suggestion.
The download of Proud FlyFF came out without a database (What i donwloaded at least)...So im using Cuvvie Database and script.
the CONSIGNMENT error was fix. now i have a problem with the CHARACTER_01_DBF.
2018/09/15 20:25:51query:{ call CHARACTER_01_DBF.dbo.CHECK_CHARS('latf2', '0') }SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'CHARACTER_01_DBF.dbo.CHECK_CHARS'.
Anywhy, thanks for help sir :) i'll try to solve this and i'll edit this later with hope i Will help to someone with the same problem :)

Back