Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plss help me create a flyff server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im into flyff for years now,maybe i began playing since 2005,now i want to create a PServer,i know the basic things to do but there's somethings i don't know like:
1.How to connect many players in my server??"or many players in one server"
2.How to create a website for the players to download the game??
3.How much would it cost to create a running Pserver??Also the payment for creating a website
4.Do i need a separate computer for the main server?basically"a computer that always open"?coz i've seen a thread before that "someone close the SQL and the client basically the pc it self then when he get back,it wipe the server,databases,characters has been deleted"

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS?I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE IT ^^
THANKS ALOT!GOD BLESS ALL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about using a commercial connection for your players? If so you, need a real server and not just a PC. If you are just going to run locally then you can use your computer for debugging and allow those on your network to play. As for resources, there is tons in here already up for grabs. As long as you follow the instructions given, then you should be able to get a server/pc online with ease. As for cost of a server, nobody can give you any true kind of clue as to what that will cost considering your monetary needs or funds for setting up a server. That is something you will have to figure out yourself. And the reason that the server and database might have been wiped out is because of not following common server protocols to avoid something like that happening. You can google for ideas of securing your server from others by blocking access to SQL server via remotely, change the sa user account to another and get a better password to your database, make sure that you have no SQL injection flaws in your website, change the default server Administrator account to one you choose and just the basic stuff from there. There is tons of information on both google as well as ragezone on how to secure your server and no need to get into detail with that here. As for development, look at the releases here and sections for changes to the source code. There you will find what is required to actually develop your own server. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ohh i see,i think i need to hire a developer to help me to make the process safe and good in investment of money :D
Thanks sir for your reply,i really appreciate it,
GOD BLESS :D <3

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If ever you still want to make your own PServer we can chat. Pm me at Discord Hihi#6853

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back