Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Proud files, upgrading messed up...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, im triying to fix those files but they are very fucked..

there are a lot of change that makes no sense... the last one i found is that i cannot manually upgrade any item .

i cant upgrade any normal item with sunstone or moons like lvl 1 sword or jewelery.. when i click the sun and the item nothing happens, i tried looking at the source at upgrading files and didnt found wtf they edit.

and the Collector is bugged. i can upgrade it with command RefineColletor but manually with moons it gives me an error> This item cannot be used'' and the Bobochan wont upgrade it.

I really cant understand why duck up someting like manually upgrading... well guys if you know anything to fix this i would be happy to ge some help. thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already fix some of this error you have.. but if your planning to use this source better change another one.. this files has alot of things need to be fix..

Back