Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server v19 structure folders and files. And what client use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a little mess here, I am trying to put a server local to work but I dont think my folders are in a correct place what is the correct structure folder?

for exemple:

lettus - Server v19 structure folders and files. And what client use? - RaGEZONE Forums
lettus - Server v19 structure folders and files. And what client use? - RaGEZONE Forums
folder Server_v19 > Program
Resource
Script
Source >
Virtuos_v17 >
Build >
Program > a lot of folders and files
Resource > a lot of files
file Cuvvvie's Basic Server Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What files are you using?
The format does not matter at all and make sure you have these folders
Client
Resources
Programs (Your Server)
Sources
Resclient (merged files from resources)
script (DatabaseServer, WorldServer)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, i try to up the [V19] Virtous Paid and I downloaded the oficial flyff client from the oficial website and did the full patch, after that I look to a Neuz.exe without game guard, I try a lot to put everything to work but I only the the character creatio screen, and when I try to join in the world my game closed. I read almost the full flyff forum and I not found a solution to a noob.

Back