Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shop is offline? How can i view shop items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to actually get a server working , Can you believe that? :blush: I'm testing it locally however i did notice that the shop was offline. Before i put my server online i want to give anyone who wants to play on my server , A gift pack made with different stuff but how can i do this when i can't even see the shop?

Edit: What i mean is the ingame mall is offline. How can i change this?

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Your post is absolutely confusing.

If your referring to giving players starting items that is done in Event.lua, using SetLevelUpGift.

Npc shops are something completely different.

Either-way you should clarify lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your post is absolutely confusing.

If your referring to giving players starting items that is done in Event.lua, using SetLevelUpGift.

Npc shops are something completely different.

Either-way you should clarify lol.
Oh no lol XD I'm sorry. What i mean is the mall is offline. I've never played FLYFF before so i can only assume the
mall was used to purchase costumes , mounts , ect. It is offline. How can i change this? Also THANK you! Yes i
was wanting to give players starting items! :)

Back