Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v15 updating in v19 (Newbie)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I read some post that in order to make a v19 clean flyff private server get a clean copy of curvie v15 and update it manualy to v19 files easiest way is by using winmerge and compare it to the release file like GOW. My question when putting a teleport in v15 curvie files how can we search for the codes in v19 gow files and put that in curvie's files.

teleport
wiki
petfilter
automatic job changer

sorry for my bad english.

Inactive
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the Help section, please post in the appropriate areas next time :p:

Winmerge will show you all the differences between files and whats inside them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the Help section, please post in the appropriate areas next time :p:

Winmerge will show you all the differences between files and whats inside them.

thanks for reply, I appreciated it so much, as i was reading a lot of furoms it's always a question for a newbie that. how? and what are the files to compare? generally if we try to compare v15 and v19 files you will end up copying the v19 leech and you cannot choose what only specific things from v19 you want to add in v15 files. I hope this thread will open a door to all the newbie out there just like me trying to learn but don't know how to. if any pro out there can only give a complete guide.

more power RAGEZONE.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look to the versioncommon.h files inside the source "Neuz and world" are the ones you will find most features as a main example but do look in all the versioncommons, once you find a __NAMEOFSYSTEM you want to open both files in winmerge, once you open both files search for "__NAMEOFSYSTEM" you want inside the updated files and copy the open tag to the close tag to your clean source, NOTE: so systems have else statements and others below code you might already have in the clean source so keep a good eye open , some systems have more than one part within a file and are linked in many files within the source.

image of an example on the right you search the system and all the files with it appear, the folder the the left is your clean source, left file you need to search each file from the right side.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look to the versioncommon.h files inside the source "Neuz and world" are the ones you will find most features as a main example but do look in all the versioncommons, once you find a __NAMEOFSYSTEM you want to open both files in winmerge, once you open both files search for "__NAMEOFSYSTEM" you want inside the updated files and copy the open tag to the close tag to your clean source, NOTE: so systems have else statements and others below code you might already have in the clean source so keep a good eye open , some systems have more than one part within a file and are linked in many files within the source.

image of an example on the right you search the system and all the files with it appear, the folder the the left is your clean source, left file you need to search each file from the right side.

how can i know inside the versioncommon.h the code of teleport, wiki, quickjobchanger, and etc? at my 2nd photos all of the files that appeared after search should be winmerge and copy the code to v15 clean am I right?? thanks bro it's getting clearer now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well in the first image you are looking at two different versioncommons make sure they both match the same source folder Neuz with Neuz I think you had patcher with account server so be careful, as for _V19 I wouldn't suggest adding that from the start as it will require a lot more work at least in my opinion and some res changes. just look inside the Neuz versioncommon you should see like "__3rd_joblegend16" third jobs pretty simple when you look for the name.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well in the first image you are looking at two different versioncommons make sure they both match the same source folder Neuz with Neuz I think you had patcher with account server so be careful, as for _V19 I wouldn't suggest adding that from the start as it will require a lot more work at least in my opinion and some res changes. just look inside the Neuz versioncommon you should see like "__3rd_joblegend16" third jobs pretty simple when you look for the name.

i found it. __3RD_LEGEND16,

do I need to compare all in appears in the search and copy the codes to the clean files of curvie?.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was just an example 3rd jobs isn't the easiest thing to add due to how skills and animations are handled at least in my opinion, but it's an okay place to start it will teach you how to compile and watch the break log to see what you are missing, you will need to search __3rd_LEGEND16 in the V19 once you have the file names search them and copy / paste the #define __3RD_LEGEND16 to the #endif // __3RD_LEGEND16, just be careful not to rush and take your time.

If you still feel like you need some help and you have a discord feel free to private message me your ID.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That was just an example 3rd jobs isn't the easiest thing to add due to how skills and animations are handled at least in my opinion, but it's an okay place to start it will teach you how to compile and watch the break log to see what you are missing, you will need to search __3rd_LEGEND16 in the V19 once you have the file names search them and copy / paste the #define __3RD_LEGEND16 to the #endif // __3RD_LEGEND16, just be careful not to rush and take your time.

If you still feel like you need some help and you have a discord feel free to private message me your ID.

this what I'm doing.

my problem now is that the clean file of curvie does not have DbManagerSave.cod, what should i do to this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
should only need to worry about the .cpp, .h and .inc I personally don't recall ever touching a .cod file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
should only need to worry about the .cpp, .h and .inc I personally don't recall ever touching a .cod file.

hi i did try to add wiki in curvie v15 files, I am assuming after done copying it in winmerge the next step is to compile. do you know how to compile? i have windows 10 and visual studio 2013 express that i downloaded it for free.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i did try to add wiki in curvie v15 files, I am assuming after done copying it in winmerge the next step is to compile. do you know how to compile? i have windows 10 and visual studio 2013 express that i downloaded it for free.

You need to upgrade the source in order to compile in other version then visual studio .NET architect 2003, so the easiest thing you should do is download architect 2003 with service pack 1. Just search it on google, after use the search button for compiling guide there are enough around the forum

Back