Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web Shop] Cannot buy when character is logged in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I could not tell what is the problem right here. But I believe it is in the source. Like if the character is logged in then it won't send but I cannot find where that is lol. Any help would be great! Thank you so much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From witch guide, tut or source you took the code? or coded yourself?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From witch guide, tut or source you took the code? or coded yourself?

It's from Sedrika in the other forum. There is no other problem besides only when the character is online then you cannot buy the item in the web shop but then if you are offline or the character you want to gift is offline then it can be bought. I cannot see in the source where it checks whether the character is online or not and have it sent if it's offline. Do you have some idea what could be wrong?

Inactive
Reaction score
You have to setup the socket between game and website to receive the item instantly.

I assume you haven't done this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi. I actually did that already. Currently my problem now is that it won't send the item directly in the inventory without relogging in.

Back