Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chronos - CFlyff C# Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am coming to present a project that is close to my heart, and which started after seeing the emulator CFlyff of ShyroFR (Eastrall) on github, after having discussed with him, having analyzed some of the .lua files under his advice to understand the real functioning of the game, I embarked on an adventure, a few months ago on the development of the emulator for several months, with each time an interruption (The development is not constant, I code on only when I have a little time, as I'm a student) and also a help from ShyroFR when he had time to see what was wrong.

features:
- Client version: 2.1.479
Chronos details:

Language: C#
ORM: PetaPoco (Atm setted on MySQL)
Framework: .Net Framework 4.6.1
Host: Github

Cataclys - Chronos - CFlyff C# Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Github :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I begin it in the middle of July last year i think ^^"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck with this project it seems to be a struggle to keep any cflyff emus progressing, since most devs don't seem to care about cflyff other than the skins for it which is sad, I always thought of it as the flyff 2 we missed out on. I'm willing to help translate any Chinese to proper English if it gets to that stage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck with this project it seems to be a struggle to keep any cflyff emus progressing, since most devs don't seem to care about cflyff other than the skins for it which is sad, I always thought of it as the flyff 2 we missed out on. I'm willing to help translate any Chinese to proper English if it gets to that stage.

It's correct, it's not really easy to create an emulator for CFlyff, I try to release a usable emulator.

Thanks for your proposition, i can zip and upload you all lua's files if you want to help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Movement packet of the other players is fixed !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can the game client wdf be completely restored to the model?

Reaction score
Hi,

Let me tell you something. I worked more than shyro on an emulator (and stoped to help him when he decided to create an open source project).
What will be a real problem for you is not to create an emulator... But to translate it.
Try to translate the GUI is easy, you just have to modify a lot of TGA file. But try to translate quest files.... And you will see it's really a problem. That why i finally decided to convert all the file into Flyff format and rewrite cFlyff with Flyff source. It was easier.

But it's an interesting job, you will learn a lot so i wish you good luck.View attachment propQuestMainline.zip

i give you an example of a filequest to translate... i suggest you try to open it with notepad+++ to view chinese characters...

By the way even the updater can be translated and used for private server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Let me tell you something. I worked more than shyro on an emulator (and stoped to help him when he decided to create an open source project).
What will be a real problem for you is not to create an emulator... But to translate it.
Try to translate the GUI is easy, you just have to modify a lot of TGA file. But try to translate quest files.... And you will see it's really a problem. That why i finally decided to convert all the file into Flyff format and rewrite cFlyff with Flyff source. It was easier.

But it's an interesting job, you will learn a lot so i wish you good luck.View attachment 163053

i give you an example of a filequest to translate... i suggest you try to open it with notepad+++ to view chinese characters...

By the way even the updater can be translated and used for private server

My objective is not to create a private server for the players, it's just to learn how work the game that's it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after a long absence, I begin to write the wiki so that those who want to continue to develop are not lost in the code and data of the client

I have updated the server to the last version of the game
and the movement of players are visible by others connected on the map

btw if someone has a way to display the chinese characters on the game ? it will be great for me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New update : I have patched the State Move To packet to be more precise about the data
I have begun the skills to understand how it works

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i`d love to see a fully translated cflyff client used in a fully working emulator
by the looks of it, might take some time right ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have the sources of the official server, so i need to decompile and disassemble the client to build the packets, for some packets it's in the lua so it's easy but other they pass through the binary of the neuz then i use IDA to find the functions and try to understand them ^^

Back