Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Madweb Web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working on a flyff web with statistics top100 and all
i want to ask if someone with a flyff server can send me a sql file with data on it
i dont have an flyff server so i cant do that when i have the sql file i can finish working on the web you can send me an pm

i already have the design start more to edit. background is going to change or go on auto change after every 2 seconds
things i already have:
avatar gallery / Server status /

screen
Madgizmo - Flyff Madweb Web - RaGEZONE Forums

The web will work with OsaFlyff & rhisis

Update:
The web is almost done here is a little preview
Madgizmo - Flyff Madweb Web - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here u.
Data :
source : clbgamesvn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Status update can be found on first post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a normal background so everybody can choose their own background the rest is transparent

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For the tables try changing the shape maybe something like

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
border: 1px solid #000;
padding: 10px;

Reaction score
Well, some review about it:

1) The background is way off, you might want to put there some sort of a Flyff wallpaper or something, to give it more "Flyff Aura" if you know what i mean.
2) The navigation, where it says "Staff" its a waste, put a link to downloads there instead.
3) I like the fast register on very top, good job on that..
4) The footer is abit out of the style, either make it smaller in height way, either get rid of it, and make the Blade picture smaller.
5) Are you using iframe for the middle content area? or you got different pages?

Cheerz..

Back