Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Masquerade - Flyff like MMO using Unity

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, during this Covid thing, I got pretty much bored and enjoyed Frostiae's work about remaking Flyff using Unity3D.

Today, after a few weeks of digging and trying, I wanted to announce you that I'm starting to take this project of mine seriously and I would like to share it with you in hope of building a team and get the project done.

Unlike Frostiae, rather than importing Flyff's models, I took the decision to actually try and make a project that one day could be published legally.
I would like to say that I am no 'Professional Developer nor game developer' but It seems like I can get stuff done.

Max98 - Project Masquerade - Flyff like MMO using Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

I started by understanding Unity and how to use it, what it offers, etc..

**Then I tried coding a few stuff, like basic flyff-ish character movement with correct animation and camera system, mobs* AI with a spawner system.

And now, here I am with a basic working networking system, server-sided everything and a basic flying system identical to flyff.
vsjzqLq - Project Masquerade - Flyff like MMO using Unity - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm aiming for a complete MMO game that looks and feel like flyff but with a modern touch in a timeline of at least 2 years. I will be posting a few tests here and there on this post for you to try out.

I'm also looking for modelers, programmers, designers, etc that are looking to invest time into this project hoping that one day it could be released, and well, you know the rest $$$$

*Mobs: Monsters
**: I have used a few free and payed assets from the unity store, especially the map and all of its models. Base networking system from youtube tutorial.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Love this game Idea and the game type is nice as well, if you need a beta tester count me in, been playing FLYFF years back, hope you will release this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man how is the way than you use to export the 3d models with textures, I am trying to do this with Blander and Unreal 5 but the textures are a bit strange

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back