Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SaaS Admin Panel - Flyff Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The idea of this project was to create an administration panel that's flexible to meet the needs of many servers, yet keep control over it locally.

This is a subscription based Administration Panel designed to work with most any server. It's currently in version 1.2, I just connected a remote server for the first tests.

This panel has the capability of fully managing accounts/characters as well as extremely advanced auditing features for server owners and administrators. You can give your staff as little or as many permissions as you like.

This is still a work in progress, but here are some videos of the system.
<-- Most recent (v1.2)
<--Connection Settings/Mapping (v1.1)
<--Admin Permissions/User Management/Etc (Oldest Video v1.0)

Leave your thoughts :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey nice work !
Did you release your project when finished?

What about the security ? The panel is on high risk if ppl hack it :|

User control is the important thing what an admin will control/monitoring like in logs or check the invis.
Items with serial number log will help if ppl hack/trade/throw away hacked items. who has hack/trade/throw away these items frist.

Inactive
Reaction score
This looks exactly like the sapphire admin panel and looks to have the same features, what's the difference between the 2 other then the price tag?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This looks exactly like the sapphire admin panel and looks to have the same features, what's the difference between the 2 other then the price tag?
I used the layout from Sapphire, all the scripting is my own scripts. This is leaps and bounds ahead of what the Sapphire panel was in terms of management, security, and auditing.

Hey nice work !
Did you release your project when finished?

What about the security ? The panel is on high risk if ppl hack it :|

User control is the important thing what an admin will control/monitoring like in logs or check the invis.
Items with serial number log will help if ppl hack/trade/throw away hacked items. who has hack/trade/throw away these items frist.

The actual source will not be released, but servers will be invited to sign up for a subscription to use the panel. It's extremely secure. Each server gets their own salt for an encrypted password which is automatically generated for each server entry.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The actual source will not be released, but servers will be invited to sign up for a subscription to use the panel. It's extremely secure. Each server gets their own salt for an encrypted password which is automatically generated for each server entry.

This does not say a lot about security I think. If you'd like to make statements about security we need to know what framework you used, which stack of tools and to be honest, releasing the source code would greatly improve confidence in your code as everybody could review it.

Also, how would you like people to take a subscription on this? Would people have to give you their database credential, or would they install some app that acts as an API which then connects to your admin panel? Or do people take a subscription and you then give them some obfuscated application?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @Alexsh
Since i've ported the game to a CMS maybe you could have a look into implementing your features into a premium plugin ?

Users would benefit from Laravel built-in security and you from framework itself

If you are interested let me know on discord: Jav#7775

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back