MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    SomewhereLocation
    19Posts

Re: uFlyff - Flyff in Unity

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by 420twisted1 View Post
    You're thinking about it wrong, I'm sure you could code a way to get the default FlyFF animations but the best way is to use mecanim animations which unity has a ton of free animations and provides a way to make your own. If you wanted a private server you can get every asset you need for free since what you're doing is already illegal and have the most insane server ever with almost no coding experience.

I advise giving up on FlyFF as I did once I figured out how "basic" it is. I paid for a Unity subscription which till the end of this month comes with $300 of free assets at this point you can make whatever you want LEGALLY which means you can earn a profit.
    i agree with you with creating your own game cuz flyff is literally basic to the bone but yea its still good if it can be ported to newer engine.
    hell i would really want to recreate flyff since it shutdown in my country it has so many memories but schedules and stuff wont allow it

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    613Posts

FlyFF was my first MMO and that guild feeling is something I want back, I have pretty much everything I need to start doing more than just planning I'm just lacking art, clothes, hair and a few web related things. I decided to use a cloud solution for hosting so networking isn't a huge problem anymore.

Edit: added an image showing a character fully animated with hair, it looks funny because the hair was casting a shadow on the body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flyfftest.png  
    Last edited by SirTwistedStorm; 28-05-17 at 06:41 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    MoonLocation
    45Posts

Hi guys. I wanted to emulate flyff legacy mobile. Using Unity3d engine
    (BTW this is multiplayer server side coded)

I succeed to get the 3d models of flyff legacy even monster like bang ,aibat, etc. All icons above is working. Inventory, Guild, Quest etc.

Now i need an animator for character and map designer the one who know can optimize 3d object in mobile. I just only use Acrobat 3d model bec. im not yet done finding other 3d character model.

For those who want to be my animator ,i only offer to you is to be a gm of the game.

You can message me here.

Some image

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    SomewhereLocation
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emo02 View Post
    Hi guys. I wanted to emulate flyff legacy mobile. Using Unity3d engine
    (BTW this is multiplayer server side coded)

I succeed to get the 3d models of flyff legacy even monster like bang ,aibat, etc. All icons above is working. Inventory, Guild, Quest etc.

Now i need an animator for character and map designer the one who know can optimize 3d object in mobile. I just only use Acrobat 3d model bec. im not yet done finding other 3d character model.

For those who want to be my animator ,i only offer to you is to be a gm of the game.

You can message me here.

Some image

if you need to implement all from scratch like Animating the npc and all of the other bits... why not create your own original IP?
    i can tell that you already finish with the core system of the game.

i can help you animate, can you send me a model so i can work on it and ill send it to you back so you can judge wether its good or bad. mostly i work on PC games and i can optimize 3d models to some extent.

MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    MoonLocation
    45Posts

Quote Originally Posted by errorlog2 View Post
    if you need to implement all from scratch like Animating the npc and all of the other bits... why not create your own original IP?

i can help you animate, can you send me a model so i can work on it and ill send it to you back so you can judge wether its good or bad. mostly i work on PC games and i can optimize 3d models to some extent.
    I message you i wish we can work together.

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    23Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirTwistedStorm View Post
    You're thinking about it wrong, I'm sure you could code a way to get the default FlyFF animations but the best way is to use mecanim animations which unity has a ton of free animations and provides a way to make your own. If you wanted a private server you can get every asset you need for free since what you're doing is already illegal and have the most insane server ever with almost no coding experience.

I advise giving up on FlyFF as I did once I figured out how "basic" it is. I paid for a Unity subscription which till the end of this month comes with $300 of free assets at this point you can make whatever you want LEGALLY which means you can earn a profit.
    That's not the point of this project. I don't care about making a "profit" off of FlyFF. Sure, I'm sure if this project makes it far along people will find that it is possible to monetize it for themselves, and if so, cool for them. I'm only doing this because I want the experience working with proprietary asset importation and manipulation in Unity. It provides a nice challenge for me because making games with assets you buy on the asset store is easy and boring, a 3 year old can do that. I want to import Flyff's animations INTO mecanim, so you can use both if you want.

As for an update, I'm still working on the ani file format, but it's slow progress. I'm currently starting a new job so I've got my hands full. I'll continue to update as I find time :)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    TexasLocation
    613Posts

I can respect that, my comment wasn't so much geared towards you but people watching your progress, and yes just using an asset is easy but using one to do more than just run around can be tedious. Try joining a team project and being told to install 8 assets and all integration's before lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by errorlog2 View Post
    He added FlyFF models to Ummorpg a Unity store asset that cost $100 I don't think he added dungeons in fact for paying $100 he has the "core" of maybe FlyFF V3 - 5 ish.
    Last edited by SirTwistedStorm; 10-06-17 at 09:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement