Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uFlyff - Flyff in Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You're thinking about it wrong, I'm sure you could code a way to get the default FlyFF animations but the best way is to use mecanim animations which unity has a ton of free animations and provides a way to make your own. If you wanted a private server you can get every asset you need for free since what you're doing is already illegal and have the most insane server ever with almost no coding experience.

I advise giving up on FlyFF as I did once I figured out how "basic" it is. I paid for a Unity subscription which till the end of this month comes with $300 of free assets at this point you can make whatever you want LEGALLY which means you can earn a profit.
That's not the point of this project. I don't care about making a "profit" off of FlyFF. Sure, I'm sure if this project makes it far along people will find that it is possible to monetize it for themselves, and if so, cool for them. I'm only doing this because I want the experience working with proprietary asset importation and manipulation in Unity. It provides a nice challenge for me because making games with assets you buy on the asset store is easy. I want to import Flyff's animations INTO mecanim, so you can use both if you want!

As for an update, I'm still working on the ani file format, but it's slow progress. I'm currently starting a new job so I've got my hands full. I'll continue to update as I find time :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can respect that, my comment wasn't so much geared towards you but people watching your progress, and yes just using an asset is easy but using one to do more than just run around can be tedious. Try joining a team project and being told to install 8 assets and all integration's before lunch.

i can tell that you already finish with the core system of the game.
He added FlyFF models to Ummorpg a Unity store asset that cost $100 I don't think he added dungeons in fact for paying $100 he has the "core" of maybe FlyFF V3 - 5 ish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back