Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 Client Updater - With No External Dll req

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is my first ever release on this forum so i hope all active members will help me out in making my Client updater better :) .
I have created a basic and simple client updater for all the new server peoples. Its just one click go updater.
1.Generate Patch + Compressed Files using Patch Generator.
2.Set Patch Path in Updater and you are good to go ;)
oops these are two step but as a programer point of view 2nd one is but obvious. any way its as simple as that .

Since this is open source there is no point of advertising server this is created for but for the record its has been designed for A3Ultimate. I would like to thank 2 peoples getdeepz(A3Element) and CVRDheeraj(A3Mania) for providing us such a nice launchers to study. :D: Some inspiration are taken from their launchers :):. And continuous features updates and testing from ProtRZ.

Features List :
  1. No playing with registry.
  2. .Net Framework 2.0 Support.
  3. No external dlls are required.
  4. Use of Windows ZIP compressor.
  5. Httprequrest base download.
  6. Auto Decompression of file after download.
  7. Auto FullPatch Check. If you are using some other client.
  8. Easy Patch Generator.

Screenshot :

Vikram Sangat - A3 Client Updater - With No External Dll req - RaGEZONE Forums

You can get Source Code of client updater from :

And patch generator from :

PS: Code can be a mess so please give suggestion also if i have make any modification :D:. You will require VS2010 for making changes. U need to crearte your own GUI:eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow dude, I suggest you to add an announcement window in the update which will load a html file from server, thats the best way to approach the players with latest news and events. :):thumbup1:

Hello All,

This is my first ever release on this forum so i hope all active members will help me out in making my Client updater better :) .
I have created a basic and simple client updater for all the new server peoples. Its just one click go updater.
1.Generate Patch + Compressed Files using Patch Generator.
2.Set Patch Path in Updater and you are good to go ;)
oops these are two step but as a programer point of view 2nd one is but obvious. any way its as simple as that .

Since this is open source there is no point of advertising server this is created for but for the record its has been designed for A3Ultimate. I would like to thank 2 peoples getdeepz(A3Element) and CVRDheeraj(A3Mania) for providing us such a nice launchers to study. :D: Some inspiration are taken from their launchers :):. And continuous features updates and testing from ProtRZ.

Features List :
  1. No playing with registry.
  2. .Net Framework 2.0 Support.
  3. No external dlls are required.
  4. Use of Windows ZIP compressor.
  5. Httprequrest base download.
  6. Auto Decompression of file after download.
  7. Auto FullPatch Check. If you are using some other client.
  8. Easy Patch Generator.

Screenshot :

You can get Source Code of client updater from :

And patch generator from :

PS: Code can be a mess so please give suggestion also if i have make any modification :D:. You will require VS2010 for making changes. U need to crearte your own GUI:eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow dude, I suggest you to add an announcement window in the update which will load a html file from server, thats the best way to approach the players with latest news and events. :):thumbup1:

Ohhh oops i forgot to add :): will add it asap :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added Web-browser

Code has been updated :

Back