Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup DNS problem try frm other internet connection r frm frd pc

and i got the sqs working thanx crissdegrece

and the sq 2-1 works fine.
i downloaded the a2-india client and bham it works except there are 3 questions and tey are in korean :p

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@adorn
use OpenDNS

@kingsmoke
what you downloaded? and what you did exactly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@adorn
use OpenDNS

@kingsmoke

hai.... I dowmloaded the files... thanx...
And i am using SQl server 2005.... i dnt knw how to work in that... can someone explain me..

:$::sleep::(::(::(::mellow::*:i hv sql 2000 also.. but it is telling me.. sql server cannot be installed in Xp and XP is operating system is not supported....

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

i dnt where to find the open DNS... am using Tata photon... And i hv BSNL toooo..... please help me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@adorn
use OpenDNS

@kingsmoke

hi chriss

i did what u told me i.e i took the npc and map files frm other server (dheerajs) and pasted in the 219 server and for the client i took tta3 client and pasted the data folder of a3-india in which ur IGN is delphi :p and the sq2-1 is also working . But in the sq2-1 we have to answer 3 questions which appear in korean :(: i think have to change that in server side plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kingsmoke... bro.. help me to setup a a3 server.. what do i need... which os ... and i dont knw i downloaded all files.. but a small confuse... where do i install client.. hw to work the client....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hai chriss i got all correct... by the guide.... but it shws me failed to connect to the loginserver please help meeeeeeeee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hai chriss i got all correct... by the guide.... but it shws me failed to connect to the loginserver please help meeeeeeeee

hi what is the problem i mean can u post screeenies. u need tta3 clent . just google up tta3 and go to download section and download the client which is in rar unzip the files and copy paste the a3client present in importent files folder into the tta3 folder . or u can hexa edit ur client to the ip of ur wan or if ur playing in ur system den set it to127.0.0.1

hope it helps r gv me a clear detial of ur problem

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

kingsmoke... bro.. help me to setup a a3 server.. what do i need... which os ... and i dont knw i downloaded all files.. but a small confuse... where do i install client.. hw to work the client....

u need not to install the client the client whole in one rar

and u need xp as vista has sm problems r u go to forums and chk hw to overcome the problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi what is the problem i mean can u post screeenies. u need tta3 clent . just google up tta3 and go to download section and download the client which is in rar unzip the files and copy paste the a3client present in importent files folder into the tta3 folder . or u can hexa edit ur client to the ip of ur wan or if ur playing in ur system den set it to127.0.0.1

hope it helps r gv me a clear detial of ur problem

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

u need not to install the client the client whole in one rar

and u need xp as vista has sm problems r u go to forums and chk hw to overcome the problems

hai... see my one more post i have posted the screen shots in it... oldserver files/a3/Hai guyzzzzz in help....

am getting gate ok.. in main,zone,account.... but my network connection in is in disable....btwn am using windows server 2003.... i downloaded the TTa3 client... and overwrited the given a3client.exe....

One question ....... do we need a ip.. to play in our PC?

i am nt going to connect Net..... am done all given by the guide... i post u my screenshots.. look on it.....

Can u guide me Correctly... what do we need.... exactly.. or i made a small mistake somewhere?

ramankamboj - A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
hai... see my one more post i have posted the screen shots in it... oldserver files/a3/Hai guyzzzzz in help....

am getting gate ok.. in main,zone,account.... but my network connection in is in disable....btwn am using windows server 2003.... i downloaded the TTa3 client... and overwrited the given a3client.exe....

One question ....... do we need a ip.. to play in our PC?

i am nt going to connect Net..... am done all given by the guide... i post u my screenshots.. look on it.....

Can u guide me Correctly... what do we need.... exactly.. or i made a small mistake somewhere?

Don't keep posting about your issue in every topic. Stick to a topic and wait for replies.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akaruz are you there ? I'm not in the credits for the guide... so dissapointed :(

Fabio.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client link that brought ramankamboj throws me an error when decompressing.

I need cliente working fine.

Reaction score
Here:

:grr:

Some more issues..
sorry if discussed recently...
the EXPEVENT, QEXPEVENT etc isnt working... it shows 100/10 but if i enter @EVENT/ it shows 0/10 again..

and more.. if i use questeditor tool and make it 10x or 100x, players gets 0 exp after completing the quests.. but characters of gm id gets exp by doing the same quest..
normal players gets exp only for low exp quest like heart of ewella quest and low level quests.. but the quests which gives exp more then 100k gives 0 exp ..
seems in this zoneserver the quest exp is having some ind of limitation for normal players.. anyone facing the same problem or someone resolved this issue?

Last edited:
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is available now, I uploaded yesterday for the guy who said he has problems decompressing.

Maybe Megaupload has some policy to not make files available immediately.

About the quests, try to edit prizeevent.ini and then check exp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back