Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 219 Server Files(episode 5)

Ahh seen my guide after a long time .. btw when i made the guide i too didnt knew wats the actual use of odbc & the reg file.. u can replace this lengthy process just by replacing it with a correct .reg file as the odbc correction is needed coz of the unwanted spaces like in "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBC.INI\A3Friend ]" etc
you can use the .reg file by dheeraj or raf & ignore this lengthy process.. it will be better for the topic starter to edit it.. & do remember to mention the line "replace all (local) {with brackets} in the reg file to ur sql server`s name beforing using the .reg file" in the guide
& btw thanx for promoting the Noob guide again :eek:tt1:

Yea it is indeed your guide only. I thought to post it as it is simplest so that newbies won't face much problems in setting the server.

And this ODBC is good for those who don't have idea about SQL and ODBC. And if anyone follow this guide then he need to use the ODBC posted in this guide only. reg file of dhiru's guide won't work if they follow your guide for other parts. But yea if they follow the ODBC setup in dhiru's guide then the reg file of dhiru can be used because the database names in you guide and in dhiru's odbc are different and if people will mix both guide then they are bond to fail in setting up server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

man i did
but nothing happen it workin with part 3 server but not working in part 5 server

i think there is somthing working with the server

:( help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATE(29 July 2009):w00t: :w00t:
Item Socketing (Done through Episode 5 npc)

Codes For Gems
9834 to 9851

Yellow Gems can be used with Armor ---Gem Codes: 9834 to 9839
Red Gems can be Used with Unque Necklace --- Gem Codes: 9840 to 9845
Blue Gems can be used with Unique Rings --- Gem Codes: 9846 to 9851

Codes For Unique Necklace : 4156 to 4159
Codes For Unique Rings : 5184 to 5187

Codes For Items To be Used in Armory Slot : 9831, 9833, 9853, 9854

Codes For items to be used in Improve Set Slot:
9832 9852, 9855, any appropriate gem.

Now Coming to The Socketing Part
Armory slot is for adding unique option to normal Armor part so that you can add other unique option to armor by using improve set slot(not the gloves,helmet, pants,shield or boots)

Now put the armor, unique ring or unique necklace in Improve set slot + 3 Items needed and the appropriate gem. It will give you a unique option.

NOTE:- There are total of 6 gems of each colour but you can use maximum 3 gems on 1 item. All 6 gems can't be used used on single item.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Raman HELP!!!!

Thanx a LOTT!!!

I did make some progress with the new guide but I am still SHTUCK!!!

ramankamboj - A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a screenie of all the processes that are running fine.

This is the Zoneserver process that fails!

Please help!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Raman HELP!!!!

Thanx a LOTT!!!

I did make some progress with the new guide but I am still SHTUCK!!!

This is the Zoneserver process that fails!

Please help!

Go to SQL and make a new login called "a3serial" with the password given in the guide and then set it as the db_owner for A3ItemEvent Database.

Then go to the A3ItemEvent database Security > Logins and check if the a3serial Login got registered there. This will fix your problem.

Please search before posting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Insane

Hi,

I did create the "a3serial" login but I'm using SQL server 2008 which is really very different and many things are not as they are described in the guide!

But since u pointed the relation b/w zoneserver and that login, I fixed it. Now, all the Processess are running! But problem again.

I am using the ARA3 client files that CVRDheeraj uploaded. When I connect that the Updater shows up and then stops responding. I also used the bypass and connected to the server but sometimes the PC reboots while at other times the login screen comes and shows "Failed to connect to the Login Server"

I hexed the A3client.exe with the 127.0.0.1 ip as described in CVRDheeraj's guide! I also tried to use the client provided by Raman but when I run it, it shows "File Corrupted"!

A lot of problems and I have no clue! HELP! AGAIN!

Please guide me, I'm totally new in this field!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hii everyone i have used raman guide and getting the followinf problem....

i have run everything upto account server and it is working properly without any problem, but when i click on zone server for make it run nothing happens ....... i leaved my pc for 15 min almost but nothing happens....... when i click on zoneserver as told by raman, task manager shows zoneserver working for 10-15 seconds after that zoneserver disappears and nothing happens... please tell me whats this problem is.....

me having 512 mb ram ........ i think it shud not make any problem ????

please reply asap

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I did create the "a3serial" login but I'm using SQL server 2008 which is really very different and many things are not as they are described in the guide!

But since u pointed the relation b/w zoneserver and that login, I fixed it. Now, all the Processess are running! But problem again.

I am using the ARA3 client files that CVRDheeraj uploaded. When I connect that the Updater shows up and then stops responding. I also used the bypass and connected to the server but sometimes the PC reboots while at other times the login screen comes and shows "Failed to connect to the Login Server"

I hexed the A3client.exe with the 127.0.0.1 ip as described in CVRDheeraj's guide! I also tried to use the client provided by Raman but when I run it, it shows "File Corrupted"!

A lot of problems and I have no clue! HELP! AGAIN!

Please guide me, I'm totally new in this field!

you are using the server files given in this thread? These are episode 5 server files whereas ARA3 client is episode 3 client.
You need episode 5 client. Tta3 & a3mania client are epi 5. But a3mania client dn't seem to be working for many ppl. So download tta3 client & use the a3client.Exe provided in this thread.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

hii everyone i have used raman guide and getting the followinf problem....

i have run everything upto account server and it is working properly without any problem, but when i click on zone server for make it run nothing happens ....... i leaved my pc for 15 min almost but nothing happens....... when i click on zoneserver as told by raman, task manager shows zoneserver working for 10-15 seconds after that zoneserver disappears and nothing happens... please tell me whats this problem is.....

please reply asap

so u r not getting any error message?
Maybe u r running short of ram. Try increasing the page file size. That might solve ur problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Raman

whats this page file size dear please specify??

and is that sure that i am short of ram bcoz if that so i will increase my ram then ??? and 1 thing i will also tell u when i try to setup server part 3 it zoneserver doesnt disappear like that ... it shows error but now it doing nothing just --- clicking and than nothing at all -----

means this disappearing problem coming due to ram naa??

moreover me not getting any error at all ........

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Raman

whats this page file size dear please specify??

and is that sure that i am short of ram bcoz if that so i will increase my ram then ??? and 1 thing i will also tell u when i try to setup server part 3 it zoneserver doesnt disappear like that ... it shows error but now it doing nothing just --- clicking and than nothing at all -----

means this disappearing problem coming due to ram naa??

moreover me not getting any error at all ........

right click on My Computer -> properties -> click on Advanced tab -> click on Settings of performance -> select Advanced tab frm newly opened window -> under Virtual memory click on Change button.

It will show a new window listing all ur drives and will also show that which drive have page file.
Click on that drive -> now select 'custom size' option -> enter the Initial and maximum size and click on 'set'.
Try setting Initial size = 2000mb and maximum size as 6000 -7000 mb.

Note: the size which u enter for page file, it will reserve that much hard disk space of that drive for system use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Raman, TTA3 doesnt run on vista! :(:

Please check my last post in my thread: "Update the server guide". U'll understand my position!

Im desperate man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@all

me used raman server files...... i setup my server properly .... everything running propely upto zoneserver and centerserver ...... no problem at all .... i copied a3client.exe provided by raman on my desktop and first time when i clicked on it to run the server nothing happens then again i clicked on it after 2-3 min and at that time after 10-15 seconds my pc restarts ..... can any body please tell me whats this problem is...

me setuping this server for my own pc only ......
my ram is 512 mb

tell the problem please guyzzzz .......... I M SO NEAR :)

hoping for the earliest reply

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

512 you joke, 1GB(minimum) only for server, 2 GB(minimum) server + client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@RaF71

my dear me not jocking seriously i have that ram only :rolleyes:

aaree yaar achaa

now any one tell seriously that pc restarts problem is due to ram or anything else........
if that due to ram then i will increase that naaa but clarify too karoo whats the problem .......... :/:

hoping for the reply :closedeyes:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

and me want to run this server only for my pc ..............

how much ram i want 1 GB or 2 GB

please reply guyzzz any one

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@faltufanda
it seems like ram proble only. Looks like u r running out of primary memory which force abnormal restart.
If u have nvidia graphic card of 128mb or more then 1gb ram is enuf for server+client else u will need 2gb.

@speedey4u
sorry i never used vista. Hope smone who use vista help u.
Btw vista is worst OS. I wonder why microsoft developed such os.

Reaction score

ROFLMAO.. Are you Kidding Me? I don't think 512 will be sufficient for running a client alone.. forget the server part.

Btw vista is worst OS. I wonder why microsoft developed such os.

Not really.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi raman i saw r post ystrday and also hav made the server and its workin fine but i hav a few probs

1) @NPCSUMMON this command isnt working i tried in elkenver wolfreck m using tta3 client. and none of the monster codes working...and if the monster codes have changd or smthing can u provide wid new codes??

2)I figured out the epi5 skills out and those are workin as well but cant figure out the unique armors and all. the space wr its supposd to shw the option is blank.... and also cant find the g9 uni armor codes....

3) Purenil is invisble... and rabellu still stands and keeps wavin after dead

4) hw to enable uni skill drop on certain creeps??like in sidhe...?

pls help me out ppl... and i searchd fr the unique armor codes a lot cudnt find:(: can u provide the link again pls:/:

w8ting fr ur reply......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 more problem i just hookd up wid , when i tried to hex the client provided by raman to my hamachi ip.. i found 127.0.0.1 7 times. i hexd the epi3 client before and it replaced 6 ips wid my ip. bt nw when i replace those 6 the file gets corrupted and i did the hexing properly as in the guide its given like if the ip is more then 9 digit ip use spacebar and i was hexing with a 12 digit ip i tried the space bar thing on the ip and its not working it says invalude string weared.

suggest me wat to do and wat m doin wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back