Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 219 Server Files(episode 5)

1. Dn't know what happened to NPCSUMMON. For most of codes i get cheat fail and for few codes it say cheat ok but no boss get spawned.

CvrDheeraj need ur help here.

2. Unique skill and uniq armor codes are given at first page of this thread.
And unique set will show uniq options only when u wear 2 or more parts of same set.
3. That rabellu is dark rabellu which spawn after the original dies. But dunno why it neither attack nor it take ny damage. My char with 63k attack do all 0's on it.
CvrDheeraj need ur help here :)
4. For editing the drop list of creeps, the guide is already given on forums. Check stickies nd search forums.

5. If this client have ip at 7 places then why dn't u try replacing at 7 ip's.
And for leaving blank space dn't use spacebar. Put the hex code as 00 for leaving blank space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

dheeraj wr are u need help mate.....

thanks fr replying raman....
and i will hex the client and let u knw if its working or nt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Raman

dear i had setup full server properly from ur files and as u mentioned ...... and its running perfectly upto CentreServer.....
but when i clicked on client nothing happens ....... pc rests as it is for many minutes and even then nothing happens ........ i opened task manager in that LUANCHER1.EXE showing but nothing happens at all.......

whats this problem now....... i have upgraded to 1 GB ram now ........ ??? whats the problem now...
me running the server for my pc only and didnt change any ip anywhere...

and tell me one more thing for running server on my own pc only is internet connection is needed kyaa????

Please reply ............... asap

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@faltufanda
which client u r using?
And u dn't have to click on a3client.exe.
If u r using tta3 client then u dn't need to run bypass launcher. Tta3 client have a batch file name tta3-1 smthing. Click on it and run the client.

2. For running server and client on same pc, u dn't need internet connection.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

And also tell me which operating system u r using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Raman

me using the client which u have provided, in ur important files in ur server files, for running the game i copied that client to my desktop and then tried to run the game by clicking on it ...... i didnt change anything just follow ur guide fully and didnt change any ip either....

i am using Windows XP SP2 .....

and giv me one more info what is this bypass launcher for ???? :D

reply asap ........................ last mai aakee aattck gaya :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Raman

me using the client which u have provided, in ur important files in ur server files, for running the game i copied that client to my desktop and then tried to run the game by clicking on it ......

and giv me one more info what is this bypass launcher for ???? :D

reply asap ........................ last mai aakee aattck gaya :(

wow. Is it a joke or wat?
Have u read the guide properly?
I think in first few lines i have clearly stated that you need episode 5 client. And wat u r doing is trying to run game without the game!

Download the tta3 client. It is of around 695 mb. In that paste the a3client.exe provided by me.
Note:- for running any game you need all game files nd not just the exe for that game.

Leave the question of bypass launcher. U dn't need it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Raman

ohhhhhh... sry
okk got it .... i play tta3 so i have full game files of it so i will just copy the client provided by u in that and then just play the game and server files as it is which i am doing previously okk naaa

okk thanxxx will try and tell u again if it is running or not....

thanxxxxxxx dear
will update 2moro biee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanxxx RAMAN

ur guide perfect to run PART 5 Server

and thanxx all who helped in the whole process

thank u alot
my server running properly ......

Thanxxx again :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi raman i saw r post ystrday and also hav made the server and its workin fine but i hav a few probs

1) @NPCSUMMON this command isnt working i tried in elkenver wolfreck m using tta3 client. and none of the monster codes working...and if the monster codes have changd or smthing can u provide wid new codes??

2)I figured out the epi5 skills out and those are workin as well but cant figure out the unique armors and all. the space wr its supposd to shw the option is blank.... and also cant find the g9 uni armor codes....

3) Purenil is invisble... and rabellu still stands and keeps wavin after dead

4) hw to enable uni skill drop on certain creeps??like in sidhe...?

pls help me out ppl... and i searchd fr the unique armor codes a lot cudnt find:(: can u provide the link again pls:/:

w8ting fr ur reply......

Is Purenil the water god boss? If so .. ya .. i can't find it. And as far Rubella thing ... after you kill three rubellas and kill the 4th rubella, Destruction will spawn and this time it attacks and can be killed.

As you told in 4, i jus see some green dudes in rubella room (which never spawn after they die) and some Clor creeps in wind boss map and dun see any creeps in seedhe maps and trying to make them visible..

One thing i figured about the unique sets is only 4 sets are complete(all 5 parts, 1 archer,1 hk, 1 warr , 1 mage) and the rest are imcomplete with 4 parts only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Raman

Hi, pls temme where to paste that GT.ull file. :/:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Raman

Hi, pls temme where to paste that GT.ull file. :/:

paste it in Data folder of ur client.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Is Purenil the water god boss? If so .. ya .. i can't find it. And as far Rubella thing ... after you kill three rubellas and kill the 4th rubella, Destruction will spawn and this time it attacks and can be killed.

As you told in 4, i jus see some green dudes in rubella room (which never spawn after they die) and some Clor creeps in wind boss map and dun see any creeps in seedhe maps and trying to make them visible..

One thing i figured about the unique sets is only 4 sets are complete(all 5 parts, 1 archer,1 hk, 1 warr , 1 mage) and the rest are imcomplete with 4 parts only.

1. I think i saw that blue coloured aunty smwhere. Will let u know if it is thr on sm map or it have to be added to sm map.

2. Those green creeps in Rubella map are protectors of rubella. Whenever any player enter that map they run toward player and explode thereby doing damage to player.
3. Yea only 4 sets are there. Still trying to find the codes of rest of sets. Hope they are available in server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i need help

my zone agent error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I need help to install BDE on windows 7 64x!!!! How can i install?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes but i fix it. thx, now i need a new help everything is OK but in game i cant connect... and how i conect with hamachi?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have anyone resolved the bug in battleserver? It automatically close after some time and even if it is running i am unable to enter the arena. Character always get stuck if i try to enter arena and then have to close the client and reconnect.
If smone have reolved the problem then can you please tell me how to make it working or share you battleserver.

Secondly about the uniq sets. Some ppl were saying that there is only 1 complete set of each class and rest of sets are not complete. I checked on many sites and i found that each class have only 3 uniq sets. 1 set have all 5 parts, second set have 4 parts and third set have 3 parts.

3. While playing i had seen that one of warrior uniq armor and cler had bug. If we wear them they weren't showing in worn slot. Hk was not able to use cler and same for warrior's uniq armor. If anyone of you is facing this problem then let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi need sm help i hv done exactly wht u said but i still hv sm problem.Problem is tht i can login but cant c8 any char or gm char can any 1 gv sm help and solution ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi need sm help i hv done exactly wht u said but i still hv sm problem.Problem is tht i can login but cant c8 any char or gm char can any 1 gv sm help and solution ty

You are able to login with your id pass but you are unable to create any character. That mean your account path is not correct. Check the SvrInfo file in accountserver. You will see smthing like below. Correct the path of the accounts folder. And make sure you have 1000 folders created in accounts folder by clicking on MkDir.

#Account File DB Path
AccountRootPath=D:\a3server\ACCOUNT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea Raman. I'm also facing that wear glitch. Cler and Uni spear armour.
I also had it in epi5 mod epi3 server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yea Raman. I'm also facing that wear glitch. Cler and Uni spear armour.
I also had it in epi5 mod epi3 server.

Here is the solution to that. Do as said in Read Me file included in the package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back