Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: 219 Server Files(episode 5)

Stuck the thread. This one is active and helpful. Will stay as a sticky until something better comes up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks raman..
But what was the error anyway?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks raman..
But what was the error anyway?

THe error is because the secont part of the code is messed up, try just spawning the cler and the armour in game. DO not use the maxed code given in forum. Then u ll realise that the code is the one which is bugged.
items getting vanished when u wear, the item is actually entered in the WEAR_/ of mbody. IF u check it, u ll find it there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Refer to the old Epi 3 codes for the G10 Set. Cler and etc work good there on the GM Commands. Some of the commands have a "0" missing at the end on the item code part. If that's the case then just add it up.

On an other note, I have sockets working but there seems to be a problem. Once I add sockets and options to an item, the item becomes totally different. I meant it's of the same class and works great but none of the combinations work for it anymore.

For example: I socket an Oranos Armor and then I cannot use the combinations of Bless or AD or any other option combination on that particular item. This is something really weird and needs to be fixed.

Apart from this, I'd also like someone to share their WL.ull and Teleport.txt here if they have a fixed one. It's a hectic procedure and am really not in the mood to do it all over again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

On an other note, I have sockets working but there seems to be a problem. Once I add sockets and options to an item, the item becomes totally different. I meant it's of the same class and works great but none of the combinations work for it anymore.

For example: I socket an Oranos Armor and then I cannot use the combinations of Bless or AD or any other option combination on that particular item. This is something really weird and needs to be fixed.
thats because normal oranos n socketed oranos is 2 different kind of things... check the sql codes...
for example, for normal oranos if u had it non max element i.e fire, lightning n cold resist not up to max, once u converted that oranos into a socketed one, it will maxed it out automatically. n the code of the oranos is changing. let say, normal oranos = 1115 once converted into socketed oranos it will be 1112.
and u cant craft that socketed oranos (sql code now is 1112) cos that code din exist in itemcombinationdata inside zonedata folder.

Secondly about the uniq sets. Some ppl were saying that there is only 1 complete set of each class and rest of sets are not complete. I checked on many sites and i found that each class have only 3 uniq sets. 1 set have all 5 parts, second set have 4 parts and third set have 3 parts.
its true..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yep. Realized that. I am trying to make sure it retains it's item code instead of defining a whole new set of combinations in the itemcombination.dat ... which would be a much easier thing to do ...

There a couple of other problems too. At the moment, I am trying to make my own stable client. That's what I've been doing for a couple of days now. Got most of the stuff working and now I want to concentrate on the in-game rebirth option which we never thought of before.

Those files are not available to us coz the final part of epi 5 never released but let's see if we can get that to happen. Then we can avoid using any kind of external account management tools.

EDIT: Checked the WL.ull and Teleport.txt .. Works perfect and added it to the stickies. :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Double Post:

Well, I was facing a couple of other issues too and was wondering if you guys had the same problems or was it just me.

1. The WZ to Gold and Gold to WZ, well Gold to WZ works great but somehow WZ to Gold does not work. - FIXED

2. The Knighthood Crest cannot be added sometimes. It's kind of random. I can add the Crest sometimes and I cannot add it sometimes. - FIXED

3. The Prize Event display on the screen, it pops up sometime and it doesnt sometimes. I am mostly expecting this to be a lag in the servers.

If anyone else faced these probs and fixed em up, then do let me know. You'd be saving me the pain of going through lots of stuff. :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
2. The Knighthood Crest cannot be added sometimes. It's kind of random. I can add the Crest sometimes and I cannot add it sometimes.
does not true to me, i cant add it at all...

3. The Prize Event display on the screen, it pops up sometime and it doesnt sometimes. I am mostly expecting this to be a lag in the servers.

If anyone else faced these probs and fixed em up, then do let me know. You'd be saving me the pain of going through lots of stuff. :)
does it really do according to the setting that we make?... i always have a doubt in this event.. looks the same b4 and after the event....

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thnx for the hench. :)

- Fixed the Gold to WZ problem.
- Fixed Knighthood Crest Problem.

-- I also added a ODBC.reg to the sticky thread here.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/release-a3-server-files-605417/

Newbies, please use that to avoid many many post server complications. Replace "(local)" in the file to your SQL Server Name.

-- Also those who are starting afresh on the Episode 5 Server Files, please follow the given order to execute the servers and not the old traditional order.

1. 7770
2. 8880
3. 9990
4. Login Server
5. Login Agent
6. Main Server
7. Account Server
9. Zone Server
10. Zone Agent
11. Battle Server
12. Center Gaming Server

does it really do according to the setting that we make?... i always have a doubt in this event.. looks the same b4 and after the event....

It's shows what you hex on the Zone. The ini file info basically for it's time of running and maybe also if the prize event is active.

This one still shows up sometimes and doesnt sometimes.

And lol when you use the translator to get to english, it sounds soo weird. :p

Last edited:

Iam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any 1 can tell me how to coding A3 launcher using Visual basic?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
untitled1.JPG - A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

untitled2.JPG - A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums
:grr::grr:

hey guys i am new to this topic read the whole forum on server creation of a3 but having a problem i followed every step very carefully pls help to solve the problem :?:pls look @ screen shot i get error while running the main server:rolleyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Raman, TTA3 doesnt run on vista! :(:

Please check my last post in my thread: "Update the server guide". U'll understand my position!

Im desperate man!

there was an updat made on that very server by its admin to insure that it runs on Vista as well. youll find the link to download it on there website.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
Thnx for the hench. :)

- Fixed the Gold to WZ problem.
- Fixed Knighthood Crest Problem.

-- I also added a ODBC.reg to the sticky thread here.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/release-a3-server-files-605417/

Thanks for the sticky thread for the downloads, but BDE setup is not working.

Found another link for BDE which I then checked through Virustotal , here it is:

Sorry for this.....BDE is under the BDE folder in Server Files no need for extra download

Last edited:
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALLL!!! finally have server running.

--OK OK-- Problem found

Server cannot run under VirtualBox/VMware (displays that [speedhack] error), It now seems to be working with TTa3 client, Mania client gives errors.

Thanks guys, Now I have both Epi3 & Epi5 setup on same machine, thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me someone plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pls help me someone plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Man, REMOVE EVERYTHING and re-install, these very same files led me to a "semi-working" epi5 server.

You probably have missed something from the guide concerning the files or drive_c.rar, follow the guide step by step and make sure you have the appropriate folders setup in your C drive too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hex problem solved. Can anyone tell me how can i turn eventhing into english? many (most) buttons / items are in chinese

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hex problem solved. Can anyone tell me how can i turn eventhing into english? many (most) buttons / items are in chinese

Check the First Page of this thread. Download the GT.ull and paste it in data folder of your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still NPCSUMMON COmmand not working and Purenyl is also not visibke in its room. I wish someone finds solution to it. Moreover, there is no solution to gold exchange yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back