Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, server is started successfully.. But i try teleport to clor.. and i end up reaching t2. Can someone send me their fixed telporter.txt? and btw, we kill one t2 boss, like carode creeps they spwan more.. how to solve that?!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, server is started successfully.. But i try teleport to clor.. and i end up reaching t2. Can someone send me their fixed telporter.txt? and btw, we kill one t2 boss, like carode creeps they spwan more.. how to solve that?!!

Atleast check the Stickies. Replace the Teleporter.txt in Zoneserver and battleserver and WL.ull in data folder of client.

Here is the link to download them

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry. But what about the T2 bosses coming like carode creeps. And they drop either cata stab and crystals, or uniques lol... BTW, there is no NPC in Sidhoe.. How to solve that thingy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dis is server n guide is co0l ..
i open ma server in juz 1 hour..
but i hav following prob's..

1) no uniq option in uniq set ..
2) all msgs in some another language ..(like chinese )
3) some telepot errors .
4) didnt get GM tools for sever 5 ..( sever 3 gm tools not working in 5)
5)cannot buy new iteam fom yarmo like .. cystals n gold coins ..

so please reply as soon as possible ..
thx in advance ..

sory for ma bad english ..

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

3) some telepot errors .

thx in advance ..

ya n also ...
am not able to summon monster ..
dat @NPCSUMMON/ ......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

3) some telepot errors .

thx in advance ..

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

ya n also ...
am not able to summon monster ..
dat @NPCSUMMON/ ......

1. Unique set show uniq options only when you wear two or more parts of same set. And to see all options you need to wear full set. Remember, the options are visible only when you wear the set.

2. CVR Dheeraj, Ins@ne can help on this.

3. Correct teleporter.txt and wl.ull are available. Check this same page and you will get the link.

4. I haven't checked if it is working or not but here it is
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/basic-character-editing-utility-614106/

5. You will have to add them to server side to buy them. Guide for shop editing is there on forums

Still got no fukin idea that why NPCSUMMON is not working. It worked for me for 2-3 times but after that it never worked.

@Sabertooth
I don't have much idea about how to solve that splitting of bosses into 5. But i think copyinh the Monster files from some epi 3 server might solve this problem as in epi 3 server this problem wasn't there.

And about dropping of uniqs and all, you will have to edit the drop list of bosses. Currently the drop list of all bosses is totally messed up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. They boss spwaning problem is solved. Now comes they drop rate. Can anyone atleast give it a try to solve stuff up???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to unpack the packed client of A3Mania, A3Genesis, TT-A3, to enable me to hex that A3Client.exe only. I dont want to replace with the one give in this server's files. For just a try, please someone tell me how to unpack the A3Client.exe

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4. I haven't checked if it is working or not but here it is
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/basic-character-editing-utility-614106/

Yeps, it does work , all you need to do is set the correct odbc entry which points to your charac0 table. I am improving it by adding some more functionality with descriptions and all, but I have to admit that I get a bit discouraged because the forum seems to get fewer and fewer participations. Correct me here if I am wrong.

As for the cler problem, I couldn't make it work properly, copied the ITM files both in client & server and problem is still there, any suggestions?

Also, I have a prob with the battleserver, when I enter arena char gets stuck and have to restart server.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ramankamboj, thanks a lot for the guidance.

My server is running fine...not showing any errors...but am not able to login to the client. It is showing "failed to connect to login serve"

I just want to play on my pc, not online or lan...do i still need to hex the a3client.exe file ??
I tried to hex the a3client.exe(15mb) provided by u in "important files & shortcuts" folder....but i failed to find setup.ini or mercenary or server strings...

please help me buddy....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help...am struck @ hexing part.

Cant find "setup.ini" in hex editor when i search for it......

Which A3client.exe you are trying to hex?? If you are trying to hex exe of some epi 5 server then you won't find it because those exe are packed. Unpacked exe is given at very first page of this thread, try hexing that one.

Guide for Hexing is already given by CvrDheeraj in his guide for 205 version of server. So search for it.

ramankamboj, thanks a lot for the guidance.

My server is running fine...not showing any errors...but am not able to login to the client. It is showing "failed to connect to login serve"

I just want to play on my pc, not online or lan...do i still need to hex the a3client.exe file ??
I tried to hex the a3client.exe(15mb) provided by u in "important files & shortcuts" folder....but i failed to find setup.ini or mercenary or server strings...

please help me buddy....

That 15 mb client is already hexed to 127.0.0.1 , so if you want to run the server and client on same pc then you don't need to hex it.
For the problem of "Failed to connect to login server" check that login server and all other servers are running properly.
Also you will have to use the 15mb a3client.exe given in this thrad with the tta3 client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for the info ramankamboj :)

i have been trying to create the a3 epi 5 server since 2 days but have been unsuccessful so far.

When i use the 15mb client provided by u, the game(client) crashes a few seconds after showing the initial pic of the archer.
When i use the client that came with a3 mania(epi 5) i can go upto the login screen...but it gives me a "failed to connect to login server" message.

today am facing a new prob....my antivirus is detecting malware "win32:sality" in all server exe files provided by u ..... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to unpack a client.. manually also.. if you can.. can you please unpack any of the epi5's client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weeeeeeeee atlast my server is up weeeeeeeeee

loads of things to fix now

tys a lot ramankamboj :)

btw guys try making the server with tta3 client it works while its failing when u use mania client.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Guys where exactly should i type codes to get uniq skills, sets and other things ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol your bettal server is running but when we got to pvp char will stucks
also not include pvp system.... n bla bla bla
gold bar is not work
korina lang still cming

reply with solve that problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol your bettal server is running but when we got to pvp char will stucks
also not include pvp system.... n bla bla bla
gold bar is not work
korina lang still cming

reply with solve that problem

lol???? For what??
why don't you try to solve it instead of ordering here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey dude... sql 2000 works with vista 32-bit?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

some FAQs.....

i was able to create a 1000% working server (wan) with just 256megs of RAM... it was windows server 2000... but just server not the client...
i think zoneserver took 10minutes to come on screen... server was lag free with 512kbps broadband, letancy<5ms.. more than 30 players (including lan)
(server version - 2.05)

so i think RAM not a problem if have enough than 1gb and xp...

2nd thing... Vista is great THAN XP IMO( excluding 7 coz i havent tried it)

3rd thing - MS SQL 2000 DOWNLOAD LINK-

A3 Returns... a great game... easy though... you can see the player level and stuff he is wearing
i am playing the beta(korean)...
nooooooo woooooonz if u kill monster?? but u hav to do quest for the same,
than with wooonz gain power to earn xp when killing monster.

fu@king greate, its something like u can say a4... if u need id of korean server(theres 3 server inside while selecting) mail me--- monspro2009@gmail.com
ill give u if u need any1..but dont hurry :D

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

ok enough... i think vista support sql 2000

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

ms sql sp4 link--(useful?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
s dude dat GM tools is working for part 5 server .......
but only from server u can edit dat .....
old one is ( part 3 ) u can use from anywer ..
previous version of Gm tools made by cvrdheeraj ..

sorry for bad english ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ramankamboj - A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] - RaGEZONE Forums

i was not joking

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, almost all errors now solved. Need help for solving the other language messages. I get some abnormal language messages when i try to shout.. I get No Setting when i try to upgrade a item.. "Cannot whisper the person" comes in other language too.. Please someone can throw me some light on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back