Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: @Insane

Hi ,

Can u tell me how u fixed this problem as m facing the same problem. i have sql 2000 server wit sp4.

Hi,

I did create the "a3serial" login but I'm using SQL server 2008 which is really very different and many things are not as they are described in the guide!

But since u pointed the relation b/w zoneserver and that login, I fixed it. Now, all the Processess are running! But problem again.

I am using the ARA3 client files that CVRDheeraj uploaded. When I connect that the Updater shows up and then stops responding. I also used the bypass and connected to the server but sometimes the PC reboots while at other times the login screen comes and shows "Failed to connect to the Login Server"

I hexed the A3client.exe with the 127.0.0.1 ip as described in CVRDheeraj's guide! I also tried to use the client provided by Raman but when I run it, it shows "File Corrupted"!

A lot of problems and I have no clue! HELP! AGAIN!

Please guide me, I'm totally new in this field!

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At last successful in creating my server... Btw the problem was in ODBC..:rolleyes: Ty RZ for helping me till now.. Now searchin threads regarding manipulation of my server's Teleportation,NPC,Exp,Monster drops etc.. It would be help if someone collected links for all this and post it here...:/:

Check out this place:

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Hi ,

Can u tell me how u fixed this problem as m facing the same problem. i have sql 2000 server wit sp4.

What is your problem EXACTLY? If you are facing client problems, then download TTa3 client and use the hexed client provided by ramankamboj or the "colored" client provided in releases.

Don't use the updater.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Chriss,

I had done the same thing mentioned there but still m facing the problem. and over all there is no backup file of Character and itemstorage database .

pls advice wht to do.

My problem is that i m stuckking at Zone server whn i run zone server it says [ERR:200] ****Authentication fail****.

Check out this place:

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

What is your problem EXACTLY? If you are facing client problems, then download TTa3 client and use the hexed client provided by ramankamboj or the "colored" client provided in releases.

Don't use the updater.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the user login for A3ItemEvent...

There should be a login name "a3serial" which should have the "db_owner" access and the password should ONLY be "dkdlxpawprhdnpc"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you runing wrong zone server run zone server which is 24 mb in size not 500 kb ones or downlod a cracked zone server from stickies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you, Ya i was running the wrong zone server. Now its running fine.

Now i have a different problem the game is running fine on local lan but whn i want to connect from WAN its not working it says disconnected from the server. Wht might be the problem can any one suggest me.

The other thing can any one upload the client data files which are fixed to this A3 part5 server.
regards
Good point!

That may be his problem

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now i have a different problem the game is running fine on local lan but whn i want to connect from WAN its not working it says disconnected from the server. Wht might be the problem can any one suggest me.

The other thing can any one upload the client data files which are fixed to this A3 part5 server.
regards

WAN? What you mean?

What is the IP of your server?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks like a public IP, if this is the case then I suppose that either you are hosting your server somewhere on the net, or you have static IP @ home.

So:

a) In order to be able to connect to this, you have to hex your A3client.exe again and put this IP.

b) If you are @ home then you have to Setup port forwarding in your firewall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where are some part of the database: itemstorage and character???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Chriss i had done Port forwarding, hexed the client. After putting user name and password i succefully reach to the server selection screen, whn i click on the server name it says disconnected from the server or the screen lags alot
and says unable to connect the server
This looks like a public IP, if this is the case then I suppose that either you are hosting your server somewhere on the net, or you have static IP @ home.

So:

a) In order to be able to connect to this, you have to hex your A3client.exe again and put this IP.

b) If you are @ home then you have to Setup port forwarding in your firewall

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where are some part of the database: itemstorage and character???

Created in ASD

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Dear Chriss i had done Port forwarding, hexed the client. After putting user name and password i succefully reach to the server selection screen, whn i click on the server name it says disconnected from the server or the screen lags alot
and says unable to connect the server

Can't be sure about this because I only operate my server @ home & LAN. But have you tried to do port-forwarding & triggering for zoneserver/zoneagent too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this i got the server running already created a character but it stops there...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Chriss,

did u fixed all the maps and other things if yes, pls can u upload them.
I had forwarded ports correclty but still it is same disconnected from the server or unable to connect to login server.

And in local lan some time after giving user name and password it says connecting and doesnt do any activity.
can u advice something

Created in ASD

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Can't be sure about this because I only operate my server @ home & LAN. But have you tried to do port-forwarding & triggering for zoneserver/zoneagent too?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Chriss,

did u fixed all the maps and other things if yes, pls can u upload them.
I had forwarded ports correclty but still it is same disconnected from the server or unable to connect to login server.
a) No I didn't touch the maps only thing I did is fix the door to Graybone room but then I overwritten it again by mistake and lost changes :(
b) I only copied monster & ITM files frm 205 server files in order to stop spawning 5 memoras when hitting them and also stop memoras from dropping UJs & SJs

And in local lan some time after giving user name and password it says connecting and doesnt do any activity.
can u advice something

Install CrossLoop or Teamviewer and I will take a look at your setup, can't imagine why this happens.

BTW, have you installed your server under VMWare , VirtualBOX, VirtualPC? Cos I have tried that and it behaved strange.
It's better to install it on a standalone system not under any Virtual Machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Chriss,

I will install Team Viewer 2morrow. give me ur gtalk id. Wht abt ur GM tool is it still beta phase or now release is ready
a) No I didn't touch the maps only thing I did is fix the door to Graybone room but then I overwritten it again by mistake and lost changes :(
b) I only copied monster & ITM files frm 205 server files in order to stop spawning 5 memoras when hitting them and also stop memoras from dropping UJs & SJs

Install CrossLoop or Teamviewer and I will take a look at your setup, can't imagine why this happens.

BTW, have you installed your server under VMWare , VirtualBOX, VirtualPC? Cos I have tried that and it behaved strange.
It's better to install it on a standalone system not under any Virtual Machine.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have gtalk, I have MSN, check my profile page.

GM Tool still beta cos I am not using it much as I don't have any players to manage. If you find any problems let me know and I will fix it.

Reaction score
Hi Chriss,

can u advice something
If it stucks at connecting... Then try connecting to the game before starting zoneserver... When u connect to the server then u can start zoneserver... still if u face the same issue then try restarting the loginserver.. :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back