Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 client with support for high resolution

Reaction score
This is A3India's client which has high resolution support. The following things was done to the exe

• Changed IP back to 127.0.0.1
  • Made it stand alone so no launcher needed to run
  • Remove sanity check in 2 places which was added to made sure no one updates IP and use the client
  • Reverted login protocol which sent 60 bytes data instead of normal 56 bytes
  • Reverted encryption key for all packets post login
  • Reverted bug report URL config

Resolution configuration thing is read from setup.ini under the section A3OptionsEx with key ScreenRes which I added to client zip file as example. How that number was obtained? I do not know yet but if you want to change it use launcher of A3India or A3Mania. If that config is not found client runs normally in 1024x768 resolution. If someone can figure out the logic please do share!

Client still has that embedded DLL which does many stuff like Multi-client support, anti-cheat etc. It needs more research what else it does!

Link:

Thanks to cvrdheeraj for figuring out high resolution thing for A3 which this community needed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is A3India's client which has high resolution support. The following things was done to the exe

• Changed IP back to 127.0.0.1
  • Made it stand alone so no launcher needed to run
  • Remove sanity check in 2 places which was added to made sure no one updates IP and use the client
  • Reverted login protocol which sent 60 bytes data instead of normal 56 bytes
  • Reverted encryption key for all packets post login
  • Reverted bug report URL config

Resolution configuration thing is read from setup.ini under the section A3OptionsEx with key ScreenRes which I added to client zip file as example. How that number was obtained? I do not know yet but if you want to change it use launcher of A3India or A3Mania. If that config is not found client runs normally in 1024x768 resolution. If someone can figure out the logic please do share!

Client still has that embedded DLL which does many stuff like Multi-client support, anti-cheat etc. It needs more research what else it does!

Link:

Thanks to cvrdheeraj for figuring out high resolution thing for A3 which this community needed!
View attachment A3gdi.zip

this file in a3mania client.
View attachment A3mainaDll.zip
Thank you sir. It's great.
I want to talk to everyone about A3 development, but with English I am terrible.
I'm sorry

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That number is obtained this way :

Example: 1280x720 = (1280 x 65536) + 720 = 8388680
1600x900 = 104858500
1280x720 = 8388680
1366x768 = 89522944
1360x768 = 89129728