Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A3 White Screen Now Loading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I managed to get the A3 server side running. i am trying to play locally. Now that i try run the a3client, it shows me white screen stating now loading. i been searching for days, no help. can anyone here enlighten pls?

Thanks

Best Regards,
JA Untitled - A3 White Screen Now Loading - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I managed to get the A3 server side running. i am trying to play locally. Now that i try run the a3client, it shows me white screen stating now loading. i been searching for days, no help. can anyone here enlighten pls?

Thanks

Best Regards,
JAView attachment 163796

Get a proper client. Some files inside data folder are either corrupt or missing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. okay. trying hard to get compatible client. can any share workable client link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks TheCruel! now i got the screen, but however.. im getting corrupted file, resinstall msg :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using mania and client provided by cyber. i now get the unable to connect to login server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using mania and client provided by cyber. i now get the unable to connect to login server. Untitled - A3 White Screen Now Loading - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You should use LA and ZA version 562 as the client is 562 version. It seems you are running 219 server. Use LA by compiling and ZA by compiling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
many thanks cyberinferno and cruel. i got the server up and running! many many thanks! you 2 helped me alot!!!! got to figure out how to tweak experience, skills, items

Back