Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My A3 Zone data tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
@work
Reaction score
Its been so long since I've visited A3 section. Its good to see all these developments you guys are making.

Modifying Zonedata according to your requirements is a tedious task, I faced the same problems and fixed them in one way or the other.

Some friends wanted the Zone data tools that I have written a few years back so I am sharing those tools with you with a hope (from good C# people) that you would make them better and would contribute them back.

NOTE : I do not remember the all the logic there some of the tools works just fine and some of them are yet to be fixed.

Here is the link :

@work
Reaction score
Welcome guys.
Prot check the Drop editor tool too, you can search item wise across all the monsters

@cyberinferno Im just sharing so you guys can build better upon it; not into dev anymore

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome Tools... Liked each and every tool. onyourrisk do u have a tool to edit Itemcombition file ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry for stupid question, what app i need used to create this app, i newer created app from sources, sorry for stupid question but maybe something help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is dead, please re-upload.

Please re-upload the file.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back