Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

InfernoEmu A3 emulator project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been working at nights for creating my dream project i.e an A3 emulator and expand the world of A3 to new horizons.

For now Login Server for 562 client is partially done with configuration file support.

I hope I get more support and suggestions regarding this project. I would love it if I get help from people regarding packet encoding and decoding done by the Zone Agent. Its the part I am stuck in right now (hope its not for long).

Hoping to get positive criticism from people here. This code is not production ready as I am amateur emulator programmer. If any changes and enhancements needed please make a pull request in GitHub.

GitHub URL :

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats you goal in achieving this??? Are you replicating server files??

Yeah I am trying to replicate version 562 server. I want to make A3 servers fully customizable just like World of Warcraft private servers which were done using emulators. Right now A3 server development means editing files either using hex editor or OllyDbg. I want it to be as simple as changing a value in database or in a configuration file. Just because of this closed source server files, the A3 private server community is slowly dying. Open source project will open gates to innovation!

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Congrats karthikreads, even if you don't manage to go all the way to a full blown emulator your efforts are admirable.

Wish a few years back here in RZ there were more people like you who welcomed open source projects.

Congrats again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back