Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MainServer: login check function has been added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't speak english well. please understand me

character login and logout so you can check the status of the existing mainserver and have added features.

- following tasks need to use the mainserver.
create a column named "online" in charac0 table. types are as follows: online(char(1), Null)

- mainserver will operate as shown below
online column value will be set to '0' when the mainserver is started.
online column value set '1' when you login
online column value set '0' when you logout

attached to the modified mainserver

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when the mainserver start up - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '0 '
when the mainserver to record "[WORLD_LOGIN: E]" - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '1 'WHERE c_id ='% s'
when the mainserver to record "SAFEDELETE1 to 4" - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '0 'WHERE c_id ='% s'
modified to run SQL query

Last edited:
Reaction score
when the mainserver start up - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '0 '
when the mainserver to record "[WORLD_LOGIN: E]" - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '1 'WHERE c_id ='% s'
when the mainserver to record "SAFEDELETE1 to 4" - UPDATE charac0 SET online = '0 'WHERE c_id ='% s'
modified to run SQL query

Can you share how did you manage to edit Main Server to perform this task?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a different MainServer or is it my idea only? I don't remember MS showing any messages about battleserver entries in INI file. Anyone else noticed that message if you run MS in an empty folder?

Is there any chance prologos has the sources of this thing? Maybe I am wrong but it looks different to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not have also the source of any one of the MainServer.
I got to work with added functionality debugging using OllyDbg.

For example, a method was added to the SQL query when you start the MainServer is as follows.

1. To jump to the location to find a place to check the setup portion of the [ODBC], add a new code.
m1 - MainServer: login check function has been added - RaGEZONE Forums

2. write code to perform the online = '0 '. This code was created with reference to the code of address 0042A100. I work that was not created by a thorough understanding of the code.
m2 - MainServer: login check function has been added - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the release you are contributing alot for this section +1 for your efforts

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tested it it doesnt work :/ any1 else got it working?

20130222.153537 [15-35-37] SQLSTATE=42S02, NATIVEERROR=208, MSG=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'charac0'.
20130222.153616 [15-36-16] SQLSTATE=42S02, NATIVEERROR=208, MSG=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'charac0'

in a3debug

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do not have also the source of any one of the MainServer.
I got to work with added functionality debugging using OllyDbg.

For example, a method was added to the SQL query when you start the MainServer is as follows.

1. To jump to the location to find a place to check the setup portion of the [ODBC], add a new code.
View attachment 124198

2. write code to perform the online = '0 '. This code was created with reference to the code of address 0042A100. I work that was not created by a thorough understanding of the code.
View attachment 124200

Still didn't get a thing how you got to know what you have to push to stack to perform that task, but also thanks for the reply :)

This is a different MainServer or is it my idea only? I don't remember MS showing any messages about battleserver entries in INI file. Anyone else noticed that message if you run MS in an empty folder?

Is there any chance prologos has the sources of this thing? Maybe I am wrong but it looks different to me.

Unedited MS I had also shows Battle Server ID not found!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tested it it doesnt work :/ any1 else got it working?

20130222.153537 [15-35-37] SQLSTATE=42S02, NATIVEERROR=208, MSG=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'charac0'.
20130222.153616 [15-36-16] SQLSTATE=42S02, NATIVEERROR=208, MSG=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'charac0'

in a3debug

SrvInfo.ini
[ODBC]
ODBCNAME=ASD (not FriendDB)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file, it did change the MainServer received in the RZ.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Work MAn.... cool..

if we change any problem occur with FriendDB or any friend list in Game????

Tables used in FriendDB DB is FRIEND0 and LETTERDB0 ~ LETTERDB15.
Nothing is the matter with the operating table with the same name is also the ASD DB.
ASD may be copied to the data if FriendDB servers that are currently operating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this is heaven :p Thanks man. Nice work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back