Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release ]A3 219 Server Files + Misc Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: A3 219 Server Files + Misc Installer

OMG, did you read the damn thread?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have tried this after combining the 2 parts and tested it on both 32 and 64 bit .
For both its not working
in 64 bit it fails to check that the system is having the sql server 2005 or 2008
its just forward us to the link which takes us to the sql server 2008 express download link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It didn't work for me, after I start setup, it just guides me to install sql 2005 or higher even when I've got it installed. Also I'm not able to install BDE on Win 7 64 bit. When I run the setup it gives me version error before executing the setup.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm releasing my A3 installer today. The installer comes with the 219 files, SQL Server 2005, ODBC.reg & a Hex Editor.

This tool is simple for those wanting to start a A3 private server. Only thing you will need is a A3 client. Which is not provided in the installer.

Also the installer sets all the files to the corrected directory to make it much easier for you.
In correspondence to downloading this, you need to get a hold of a A3 Client. And use the HexTool installed to hex the client to your local IP.

I recommend reading this tutorial, until I can finish writing up mines.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/a3-219-server-files-episode-589125/

Note: For this version it only works on 64 bit Windows.

Download (It's broken into split archives):

Virus Scan Log(MalwareBytes):
PHP:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800
www.malwarebytes.org

Credits:
RetroX
ramankamboj (219 modded client files)[/QUOTE]

the links r not wrking plz update them ... i wrk on win 7 x64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All links are dead. Upload to New file hosting server like 4shared.com or 2shared.com please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back