Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release ]A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok one more tool and this one I am not going to translate.. If someone have some time.. Please translate and share with others..
Basically you have to select two folders in it.. Your Zoneserver folder and your client side Data folder.. then press the button"??" next to the button named "???Data??" (its not actually "??" but as we don't have Chinese fonts we will see it as ??)
After clicking ??you can see the list of maps in the first section of the tool..

I would like to thank chrissdegrece and everyone who are still sharing for this community..:thumbup1:
Enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
@work
Reaction score
Re: A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

I think making a new same featuring ( or more innovative ) tool in English will be better than translating this tool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm the author of this tool. I'm from China. My English is very poor but I'm happy to discuss with you and improve this tool. Please email to me : **********@****.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@loveconick,
This is an awesome thing you've done..

Can u explain the unknown feature of this tool ??

Like that upper left box or upper right box.. ??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FIRST, it's a shared version of this tool. Some features like database operation and excel file creating/editing/writeback are masked. Upper left is the database parameters. Upper right is to generate codes of items with custom options and you can add them to bag or storage directly.
This tool has a function of ull converting and you can drag and drop multi files to bottom left of this tool.
LAST, excuse my poor English.

Reaction score
FIRST, it's a shared version of this tool. Some features like database operation and excel file creating/editing/writeback are masked. Upper left is the database parameters. Upper right is to generate codes of items with custom options and you can add them to bag or storage directly.
This tool has a function of ull converting and you can drag and drop multi files to bottom left of this tool.
LAST, excuse my poor English.
It will be great if you share the full version of the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back