[Release ]A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

[Release ]A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Ok one more tool and this one I am not going to translate.. If someone have some time.. Please translate and share with others..
    Basically you have to select two folders in it.. Your Zoneserver folder and your client side Data folder.. then press the button"??" next to the button named "???Data??" (its not actually "??" but as we don't have Chinese fonts we will see it as ??)
    After clicking ??you can see the list of maps in the first section of the tool..

Tool's features:

• The best feature is that it shows item code with its name, same is for map, npc, monsters etc..
    • Click on any map name and you can then see all monsters and npcs with the co-ordinates in the second section
    • Click on the monster and then u ll know its drop list, a list which shows that the same monsters are in which other map, the monster's npc code, client side and server side names, lvl, attack, def.
    • In the 4th section you can see items and if you select an item you can check that which all monsters drops that particular item.
    • You can see the shop items too.
    • You can check price of items directly.
    • you can sort any list alphabetically so that its easy to search for a particular item or monster or map etc.
    • There is an easy to use hex to dec and bin converter. Just put any value in Hex, dec or Bin and you will get its value automatically..
    • Some more options in the top right section of the tool which i haven't checked.. I think its to generate codes of items with custom options or smthing..
    • Everything can be edited directly from the tool i think .. haven't checked how!
    • It simply makes your work damn easy
    • after closing the tool edit the ini and correct the file path and then it can run all the files needed to start the server automatically for you just by clicking a button.
    • Many more features are there to explore but sorry i dont have much time for that..

If you want to help others (and obviously me too) translate the buttons so that everyone can understand its working

To see everything in Chinese instead of "??", change your regional settings from control panel.
    P.S. I am having this tool from many days but afraid to post it in forum just because my antivirus detects it as a virus..
    I still wanted to try this tool so added it to exclusion list. Well my pc isnt infected with any ugly virus and my firewall don't detect any hidden data being sent from my PC. Still I would like to put an warning. Download at your own risk! (As its not my tool so i can't just approve it a safe tool)
    Here is the virustotal scan which shows a Detection ratio of 23/41
    I would like to thank chrissdegrece and everyone who are still sharing for this community..
    Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Read Rules before posting.

A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

Please Don't PM me offers. I will never work for money. If you want help, ask using the forums.

Regards,
    Prot

True MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    IndiaLocation
    708Posts

Re: A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

I think making a new same featuring ( or more innovative ) tool in English will be better than translating this tool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

Re: A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

Quote Originally Posted by onyourrisk View Post
    I think making a new same featuring ( or more innovative ) tool in English will be better than translating this tool
    That will be great!

A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

Please Don't PM me offers. I will never work for money. If you want help, ask using the forums.

Regards,
    Prot

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Gujrat [India]Location
    182Posts

Re: [Release ]A3 Search & Edit Tool (Chinese)

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2Posts

I'm the author of this tool. I'm from China. My English is very poor but I'm happy to discuss with you and improve this tool. Please email to me : **********@****.com
    Last edited by Prot; 08-04-13 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Please use the forum PM feature to interact with others

True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    Planet EarthLocation
    329Posts

@loveconick,
    This is an awesome thing you've done..

Can u explain the unknown feature of this tool ??

Like that upper left box or upper right box.. ??
    Last edited by Chaitanya; 07-04-13 at 03:30 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2Posts

FIRST, it's a shared version of this tool. Some features like database operation and excel file creating/editing/writeback are masked. Upper left is the database parameters. Upper right is to generate codes of items with custom options and you can add them to bag or storage directly.
    This tool has a function of ull converting and you can drag and drop multi files to bottom left of this tool.
    LAST, excuse my poor English.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    Gurgaon, IndiaLocation
    515Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveconick View Post
    FIRST, it's a shared version of this tool. Some features like database operation and excel file creating/editing/writeback are masked. Upper left is the database parameters. Upper right is to generate codes of items with custom options and you can add them to bag or storage directly.
    This tool has a function of ull converting and you can drag and drop multi files to bottom left of this tool.
    LAST, excuse my poor English.
    It will be great if you share the full version of the tool.

A3 Section Rules
    War Inc Section Rules
    Ran Online Section Rules

Regards,
    Prot

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

thank you!

InactiveRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    12Posts

Great Job!

Advertisement