Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] A3 Server Repack with 2 world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi,
its been long since i last made a post in this very forum.... however enjoy with this release....

note:
if ur machine is really damn low spec, dont dream to run this server files.....ull have a lot of problems later such as zoneserver lag...

guide:
what i release here is only .ini files. later on, u can add up any other files as it should. as for the 7770, 8880 n 9990, well, u know what to do....
take a look at all the ini's files inside of every each of the folder n change it to ur machine IP replacing this "YOUR IP" word. same goes with the sa password at "YOUR SA PASSWORD" respectively.

well then.... have fun....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was trying it and faced same problem as kachhadiya..
Its not problem for me, as simply u can see in ZoneAgent that, Accountserver isn't connected...
Re-configure ini's and try.. !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was trying it and faced same problem as kachhadiya..
Its not problem for me, as simply u can see in ZoneAgent that, Accountserver isn't connected...
Re-configure ini's and try.. !

you r right.. I also faced the same problem...
Open the ini file in account server2 -> GateServernum=0 (make the 0 to 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back