Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release ]Zoneagent for Korean Client 56x - A 2012 gift for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and me getting sme error with 562 client too i a getting struck @connecting and getting erroe Failed to connect to Login server
U didn't mentioned it before, so i replied that way... !
It works correct till login, Just gives error after selecting Server name.. Configure properly !

Reaction score
You can't connect to the new ZA with 15 mb client. for sachin's method you have to run 2 ZA with different Server ID. ( I didn't tried it yet though, As my Account server is working and I am able to create characters)

I will share my AS as soon as its working perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Magixxx
u can please mention which files should me configured correctly i have tried all changed and world names and ports but me getting sme error

Thanks in Advance

Reaction score
Its not Zoneserver which is disconnected, Its the battleserver (wrong error by ZA). Check if the port 8889 is your Battleserver's port (battleserver's ini files).
but that is not the reason of your overflow issue. You have got the source code of the 562 ZA. Run ZA using Visual basic and then try to login, I guess you know what happens next.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. How to solve that ??

And when me using only one ZA that is ZA 562... Me getting 5 warriors in an empty account

Will changing the port do the trick ??

Changin the port did the trick... But wen me using ZA 562 me getting 5 warriors in an empty account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

This will not work with most systems. Chr() function that is used for packet processing is because not working properly.
Work correctly if you change the String without processing the packet, to process the Byte.
You also need to change is compatible with the client 562 acl packets coming across in the AS.
If you do not want to change the acl packet, there is a problem, such as a 5 warrior appears in the empty account.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep, you are right. You have to change acl packets in order to make it compatible, that's why I also released the ACL decrypt DLL

Reaction score
I personally don't like programming languages without curly braces :D: . So I have converted the above source code into my favourite programming language C#. It doesn't run as it has too many errors. But it helped me understand the above code better which will in turn help me in writing the zone agent by myself.

Download Link :

I have used ArtinSoft's Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC) trial version to convert VB6 code to C# .Net . Hope this helps :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chriss & Prologos I am using this code Private Declare Function acl_decrypt2 Lib "asdecr.dll" () As Long to add DLL and use it in ZA but its not helping... Am I doing anything wrong ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back