Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zone Agent v562

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is Zone Agent for 562 Client.
View attachment ZoneAgent562.zip
za562 - Zone Agent v562 - RaGEZONE Forums

This project has been created by Visual Studio Community 2013 C#
Here is the src:

Set the LockedMap.ini, you can allow the user-specific teleport.
And implemented a simple speed hack check function.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is Zone Agent for 562 Client.
View attachment 158395
View attachment 158394

This project has been created by Visual Studio Community 2013 C#
Here is the src:

Set the LockedMap.ini, you can allow the user-specific teleport.
And implemented a simple speed hack check function.

Thank you very much Prologos. Appreciate your hard work.

I was just testing the ZA. I was able to connect and login. But found a bug. When I go to a map and die, it does not let me go back to town. I get my USER ID along with question marks as shout and then I have to reconnect and enter the game again. Something like (USERID?????????????????????????????). I did not have much time to try other things but will keep you posted if found more.

Thank you,

Cheers!

---update---
Changed LockedMap.ini and worked fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did anyone try this ZA yet in their local server with returns client? If yes what all things work? I do not have a local server set up hence would like to know how much progress has been made with this ZA!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys both of you are the guys that most using this forum... I know that one of you create a emu server in NodeJS, but I wanna something stable, could you please recommend me the best repack?

Thanks in advance,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone try this ZA yet in their local server with returns client? If yes what all things work? I do not have a local server set up hence would like to know how much progress has been made with this ZA!

This ZA does not support the return Client. only a character list you can see.
To work with a return client, you must process all packets. like Ox1105 class of Converter/Msg_Convert.cs file...
You must add a packet of each packet and convert the packet.

Reaction score
This ZA does not support the return Client. only a character list you can see.
To work with a return client, you must process all packets. like Ox1105 class of Converter/Msg_Convert.cs file...
You must add a packet of each packet and convert the packet.

What all extra info returns client needs?

PS: prologos I guess you should start working on InfernoEmu to take A3 to the next level. We could have so many extra features and stuff like a modern MMORPG! I have written both in C# as well as NodeJS. Contribute to anyone of them if possible. Its hard to capture packets after a user selects character. If you have more info you can help in making character go into game!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using this zone agent however do not see any progress with my setup.
used the zone agent and client which you've mentioned above still getting errors like "could not connect to server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[13:22:24] OnDataRead: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneAgent.OnDataRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in D:\A3 Essentials\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562\ZoneAgent.cs:line 72[13:28:08] OnDataRead: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'.. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'. at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneAgent.OnDataRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in D:\A3 Essentials\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562\ZoneAgent.cs:line 181

Above mentioned is the error im getting . but have no clue for the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[13:22:24] OnDataRead: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneAgent.OnDataRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in D:\A3 Essentials\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562\ZoneAgent.cs:line 72[13:28:08] OnDataRead: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'.. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'. at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneAgent.OnDataRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in D:\A3 Essentials\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562\ZoneAgent.cs:line 181

Try this.
1 - Zone Agent v562 - RaGEZONE Forums
or
2 - Zone Agent v562 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No need to worry about these errors :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already perfomed the first step earlier and the second step just avoids making log of the exeption.

ZA crashes when more than 8-9 player logs in

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already perfomed the first step earlier and the second step just avoids making log of the exeption.

ZA crashes when more than 8-9 player logs in

You can check the logs that made ZA crash, The logs you mentioned doesn't seem to be crashing ZA.
Try debugging ZA and check where its break and fix it on code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
System.InvalidOperationException HResult=0x80131509 Message=Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. Source=mscorlib StackTrace: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at ZoneAgent562.ZoneAgent.RemoveDisconnectedClient(Object state) in C:\Users\ra230\Downloads\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562-master\ZoneAgent562\ZoneAgent.cs:line 410 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

These are the debugging Error i encountered

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was successfully able to debug this and now zoneagent doesn’t crash but their is one more problem which i encountered
The problem is when login limit is reached to 20 and then if 21st player try to login all other gets automatically disconnected

Back